Advanced Elevator [PAID] [QBCORE]

Advanced Elevator
Need a elevator/teleporter for your interior? This is the best one…Add unlimited floors/spots.

Features

• Runs at 0.0 IDLE
  • Optimized
  • Supports OkOk Text UI (will not be provided)
  • Unlimited Teleport Location / Floors
  • Fade In & Out / Delay
  • Auto Detects Current Floor & Shows Menu Accordingly
  • Full Configure Options (Floor Naming, etc)

Config

UseOkOk = true -- false for 3dtext ,it will run a little bit higher
OkOkText = '[E] - To Call Elevator'
OkOkColour = 'lightblue'
DrawText = '[E] - To Call Elevator'
Config = {
    ['building'] = {
       {['coords'] = vector4(110.82, -923.4, 29.89, 56.13), ['name'] = 'Ground Floor'}, -- use this for naming the floor
       vector4(103.41, -943.93, 29.69, 77.28), -- use this if u don't want floor name
    }
}

Preview :- Youtube Preview
Tebex(4.99$) - Buy!

3 Likes

What is advanced on this… thing

1 Like

watch the video , i have also listed the features here

Okay, let me explain me…
What is advanced on this… i have it even working with qtarget same way…

you can add unlimited floors/locations which I haven’t seen in other scripts, also it auto detects the current floor and lists the other floors with their name or number depending on how its setup in the config…

Sorry to say this, but there are some scripts just like yours (even more advanced) that are on github for free.
Sad to see you sell it and also cost $4.99.

But, good luck.

i see what you are talking about, next time i should probably check github before releasing a script…Thanks for informing me tho.

Just have it be free. You are charging the same price as some fully fledged games.

1 Like

i have bought it but it seems like its not working

1 Like

I have personally messaged you.

Hey man, good work! I really like the script. But the trigger starts to earlie. We have Doorlocks at the Pillbox Hospital and every time we unlock the Doors for the elevators, the menu for the elevator opens. Do you have an idea, how to fix that?? Thanks.

I will be releasing a update soon

1 Like