I'm Looking for people that are willing to start a server with me(YOU DONT PAY)

Hello everyone, I’m Blaine a FiveM Developer and 2 Year Roleplayer in the FiveM Community I’m currently looking to start a FiveM Server with someone I don’t ask you to pay anything I just ask you to be active and ready to help with in game stuff suggestions and keeping everyone cheered up as the path is not easy

What I have Setup?
I Have the FiveM Server fully setup and Developed and ready for first launch
I have the discord setup with a discord bot made by hyperz and it most updated
The Server name is gonna be InsightRP
It’s gonna be a Serious RP but MENU SERVER
I have all the permissions setup for all scripts as well

How do I contact you?
Join the discord: InsightRoleplay Official

What’s my discord?
BlaineG#1295

We just got SAPR the evolved radio of fivem

Looking for developers

Hello,

I am currently building a server and looking for developers who could support me in the work.
We are building a Zombie server with gangs,and lost more The server will give different possibilities.

It you are interested drop me a message
Just to help us to potting it all together wold be a big help

Discord: oMrRhino#4975

All the best

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours. Please refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

Do not reply to this message, for any questions, flag the post and select ‘Send this user a message…’.

Bump.

Check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are a whitelisted community dedicated to professionalism and having fun!
FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Check out NARP!

Fresh new city with everything open for grabs!

• No application, just join our discord agree to the rules and blam you have access
  • Beginner-friendly
  • New city to grow with

look at liquidRP the place is amazing im not a mod or a admin or anything im just a player

🎴 WildCard RP | Custom Housing | Custom Jobs | Custom Drugs | New Active Community Check this out!

bump.

you wouldnt happen to know how to get it? with a link?

What?

bump.

Updated Post!

bump. for edit

bump for new edit

hope this post is nice enough to get some work lol

I can help you in developing man

I don’t need help on developing I develop my self unless you want to do a team