AdrenlineRP 3.0

Are you browsing FiveM looking for a serious RP server to join and enjoy, but keep falling into ones that as soon as you spawn, your either robbed/killed within minutes by these bald bastard, gangster wannabee’s?

Are you looking to improve you Role Play skills? But scared to test your full ability due to 10 year old admins who flaunt their power every encounter.

Are you wanting to make new friends and have a cracking time?

If you answered yes to any of the above Adrenaline RP is the place for you. We have a friendly and diverse community with 500+ Members, the community are warm and welcoming and are happy to interact with everyone. Unless your scottish, it will take a lot longer to warm up to you.

Every week our event team host a wide variety of events which give everyone a chance to be involved and come together as a community, within these events it has in-game prizes to be won which gives players a chance to earn things and have fun.

In our server we offer our great and well used custom import cars, giving players a chance to donate and get a car of their choice added this would be unique to yourself and would be the only one of that kind in the city giving you that confident boost and showing your ride off in style.

We have many roles for you play, Starting with our Metropolitan Police service which is massively growing by the weeks, within the police force we have different internal Depatments you can work alongside. Training is provided and you will learn everything that is used on a daily basis. Whether you want to start as a recruit and work your way up the ladder or you want to join one of the serval departments we have and grow in there.
unknown_1

Aswell as the Police Force we have the great NHS which is a vital roll in making sure everyone is ok and gets the healthcare which is needed. Not one day will be the same when working in Health Care, Expect something new everyday. As accidents happen all around the city you will be rushed of your feet and giving you chance to meet everyone in the city.

We also have our AA service which is a key job in the city of making sure everyone’s cars are tiptop and providing roadside recovery and repairs. In AA your job will be to man the workshop and deal with any customers needing work or even repairs done to vehicles on top of this you will also be taking our AA vans and trucks out and doing recovery or roadside repairs.

If you are interested in a less legal way of making money, throughout the city we have serval gangs each gang is different in its own way. You have the option to start your own gang and try to take over some of the gangs in the city currently. Each gang have a different role to play varying from import cars to selling drugs.

On Top of all of these Key jobs, we have more jobs for you to experience, come on and join us and we can give you a tour of all the jobs and provide more info.

We cannot forget about our staff team we have a staff team of over 30 members who work hard every day to make sure the server is running correct and smooth for everyone, our staff team have different roles to fulfil, this goes from our staff members who work on the suggestions from the community and relay this with the correct team, we also have and amazing car dev team who make sure all the cars are tiptop and perfect for everyone to drive.

To top all of this of our developer team is one of a kind, making their own scripts and implementing unique features that you won’t see on other servers. This dev team work hard on giving the community the best experience they can have.

For a further insight please check out some of our socials.
Website - https://adrenalinerp.uk/
Discord - https://discord.gg/EURc3X98dh
Flickr (Only used for Photos) - Adrenaline RolePlay | Flickr
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/adrenaline_roleplay/
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtc3Xh6rZdgpoN6SAEYioYA
FaceBook - Redirecting...

6 Likes

thank you

3 Likes
3 Likes

New custom job added

1 Like

Added new garage UI

1 Like

Amazing server love it came from vmenu and got stuff on this server i have wanted i love it.Love being pd also looking foward for more adventures along the way keep it up everyone.

immea be straight up and honnist this server is good for peaple starting to rp they will learn all the bacics and also learn how to rp to a good and learn who to creat rps is a really good server for thoese just getting in to five m it was the first server i played and if u get along with the peaple then it would be a fun expearnce for ya i only had a little tho but wont go in to it but its a really good server to play on and i think peaple will have fun on it sor for me comeing from someone who has a wide range of expearnce in other servers also i would give a honist rateing of a 7.5/10

Great and fun server to play!

Development Update

In the video you’ll notice the orange notification on the top right, this is telling me something is wrong with the car. Until i fix the problem my car engine will keep restarting.
The plan is to use a Fault Code Reader that will display the menu. The fault code reader will tell you what the error code means.
You can also see the status of the vehicle that will show the health of the parts
Parts only degrade if the engine is running, they degrade over a long period of time.
Could take weeks/months before you see the message.

Great sever really fun and always good Rp

1 Like

Updated vehicle garage UI to include vehicle stats/performance and installed mods

This is an awesome server I have been on this server for nearly a year now and I am enjoying every update of it! <3

Really fun server and some great people on there that really can create some fun and enjoyable RP! Highly Recommend!

We have now added a slash tyre script, All is needed a blade and go to someone’s tyre. Check the video for a example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXYCpe-0io8

Join our discord to find more about the server

Interested in joining our Police Force or NHS, check out our website adrenalinerp.uk to find out everything you can apply for and more info on ourselves :slight_smile:

Vehicle maintenance 1.0 development complete!
Vehicles now have Oil health, oil filters and spark plugs. These degrade over time
You need the following items…
“Fault code reader” to find out whats wrong with your car and check its status

Castrol Oil 5W-40W - For oil health

Oil Filter - For oil filter replace

Set Of Spark Plugs - For spark plug repair

You can do the changes your self but it comes at a cost, you wont be able to repair the parts to 100%
You’ll need a trained mechanic (aa/syn/mongrels) in order to fix to 100%

Loads of development updates been added, fps has improved loads removed garbage diving but added more. Black market may have been leaked on the dark web check our discord!!! Also event team are working on big things!!! Come check us out

We have a massive car event this Friday, with prizes!! We’ve also fixed bugs and added new weapon to black market. Removed certain things and replaced them. Top this of we have another gang who has been whitelisted!!! Come on and check it out