SOSARP, The Fun RP Server your waiting for!

Hey everyone! My name is Levi, And I am a Community Management member/developer for SOSARP. Id like to introduce you to our server. We are a fairly new server, being we opened server in November 2021. In the past couple months the Owners, Staff Members, Developers and the members have been working to perfect our server. Let me tell you why YOU should join SOSARP.

In SOSARP We have plenty of different departments that are ALWAYS hiring! Said departments include,

Blaine County Sheriffs Office
San Andreas State Police
Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Fire Department
State of San Andreas Department of Transportation
State of San Andreas Communications Department
State of San Andreas Civilian Department

EVERY Department has over 20 Custom Vehicles, and are always getting more. All of our vehicles are made by the best developers out there and are always functioning properly.

Would you like to join one of these awesome departments? Feel free to join our discord! We have active staff 24/7 that are always willing to help. See ya around!

(if there is any issues with anything feel free to shoot me a dm on discord! lseider173#0825)

!bump

!bump

Does SASP need a department head? If it does, I’d be interested in joining. You can find more about me here: 2 experienced department heads looking for a new community!

!bump

Currently all of our positions are full, But if you would like your welcome to join and if you do good im sure there is a High Command spot open!