GTA V version?
Up to date?
yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Social Club
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
No
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
ryzen 7 2700x
gtx 1070ti
16 gb ddr 4 ram
500gb samsung .m2 SSD
x470 gaming pro carbon motherboard

What did you do to get this issue?
whenever i am driving a police vehicle this is happening when in legacy RP server

What server did you get this issue on?
Legacy Roleplay

CitizenFX.log file
yes copy pasted from this website

.dmp files/report IDs

FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
adhesive.dll+56120

[Content]
An error at adhesive.dll+56120 caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Legacy crash hash: shade-jupiter-whiskey

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: adhesive.dll+56120
Report ID: si-ef298985c2144034b38a5d58a62cadf6 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder

FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
nothing so far

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

update windows to latest build “1903”.

1 Like

updated 1903 but still crashing

Windows updated successfully to the latest version and still its crashing.
reinstalled fivem and gtav as well

CfxCrashDump_2019_08_24_01_08_12.zip (1.4 MB)

it only took an hour? you sure it updated?

yes. why would i lie to you? i am the one needs a solution desperately.CfxCrashDump_2019_08_24_01_42_43.zip (1.4 MB)

Please help

CfxCrashDump_2019_08_24_02_23_38.zip (1.4 MB)

why did you remove your reply ??? i was copying your file path to the dlc folder

Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.30)

Still no help from FiveM Support ?
after your recent update to fiveM I am facing this issue. before that the game was running so smooth.
Please help me m losing more than 1000 audience per day on my stream because of this crash.

1 Like

Is there any real Support or just me throwing stone in the dark ? at least have the responsibility or courtesy to reply or seek help if you are not capable of solving issues.

1 Like

me too i have that problem no one help me
idk whyyy

its happening since their recent update and no seemed to bat an eye at all

1 Like

Did you try reinstalling your FiveM?
If you didn’t you should try out.

Also do you have any graphic mod installed? I’m not sure but maybe it can be related

I even reinstalled my entire windows with the latest version possible and tried still the same issue is being repeated.
Nope i dont have any mods installed. I am just playing the normal fiveM>Legacy Servers RP.

I even reinstalled my entire windows with the latest version possible and tried still the same issue is being repeated.
Nope i dont have any mods installed. I am just playing the normal fiveM>Legacy Servers RP.
Please help.

pls respond

This issue is something to do with your network connectivity triggering corruption in a JSON fetch from the game server.

Nothing to do with any ‘update’, and only 0.001% of users at most have ever experienced this specific issue.