Addoncars in ESX_VehicleShop

I saw more than 20 videos. Searched more than 10 websites and read more than an article on how to add custom vehicles to the ESX_Veshicleshop but still, I couldn’t add it.

The only way to have it there is to change the names to GTAV vehicle names. eg: Adder for Bugatti.

After I change the name to adder in the .meta files, I have the vehicle in the showroom, but if I kept it lets say “Chiron” it’s not there.

Please Help

Thanks All

You need to add the addon cars to your esx_vehicleshop’s database table. Use the spawn name as the vehicle name.

Hey i hope this helped.
So you need to add them to the database EX
name | model ( spawn code ) | price | category
BMX i8 | i8 | 1 | here you need to use the categories that are already in the game don’t create new ones , i tried creating new ones and it did not work after i tried using the categories that already exist and it work. i don;t know why is this ( you can change only the display name of the category and it will still work )

@Trixxie
@GunieMC90
I tried that as well and didn’t work with me. I’ll try again and will answer you.

Thanks for the help :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.