[ADDON][ESX] Inventory HUD - Vehicle trunk 2.4.0

Some times i can open a trunk and other times it does nothing anyone know a fix to this issue

Can I change the maximum cargo support for a specific addon vehcle rather than a hole category?

1 Like

i can put in and take out weapons but when i put in items from the db, i cannot take them out. is there any fix to this?

replace
if targetItem.limit == -1 or ((targetItem.count + count) <= targetItem.limit) then

with
if xPlayer.canCarryItem(item, count) then

solve it once and for all

6 Likes

Thx it work for me :DDD

mine is permafix
artias_nz doesnt check for inventory space. So bassicaly even if your inventory is full , you can still withdraw items

You deserve big props mate, was scratching my head for a min

1 Like

Not sure if I did anything wrong. I am able to open the trunk with Y. However when I drag something to the vehicle it does not transfer. It says Depositing item, please wait! but then nothing. No errors in the F8 area or showing in in the live view. All required items are installed as well. I also checked the database and the vehicle is being set in the new inventory section just no inventory being added.

i searched the whole internet before i was able to fix that myself. I couldnt keep it secret :smiley:

any fix for it?

Hi ,
There is a error in my console log
can anyone tell me what is the problem?

[script:esx_inventory] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/trunk.lua:72: table index is nil
[script:esx_inventory] > ref (@esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/trunk.lua:72)
[script:esx_inventory] > async void MySQLAsync.Operation<System.Collections.Generic.List<System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string, object>>>+<ExecuteAsync>d__7.MoveNext() (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
[script:esx_inventory] > async Task<List<Dictionary<string, object>>> MySQLAsync.FetchAll.ReaderAsync(MySqlCommand command) (@mysql-async/MySQLAsync.net.dll:0)
[script:esx_inventory] > async Task<DbDataReader> MySqlConnector.Core.TextCommandExecutor.ExecuteReaderAsync(string commandText, MySqlParameterCollection parameterCollection, CommandBehavior behavior, IOBehavior ioBehavior, CancellationToken cancellationToken) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
[script:esx_inventory] > async Task<MySqlDataReader> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.CreateAsync(MySqlCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior, IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
[script:esx_inventory] > async Task MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.ReadFirstResultSetAsync(IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)
[script:esx_inventory] > async Task<ResultSet> MySqlConnector.Core.ResultSet.ReadResultSetHeaderAsync(IOBehavior ioBehavior) (@mysql-async/MySqlConnector.dll:0)

any idea?

Items disappear from esx inventory hud trunk!
Version: 1.0.0
Can anyone help me ?

1 Like

having an issue where only money and weapons will come out of the trunk also when i put clean money into trunk it comes out as dirty money. how do i fix this please help.

ok i fixed the item issue but still having the an issue where putting clean money into the trunk turns it into dirty money. please help.

follow this linkā€™s comments

you need to set config correct + the :
" Config.ExcludeAccountsList = {ā€œbankā€, ā€œmoneyā€} ā€“ List of accounts names to exclude from inventory "

Hey! How did you fix it to where other items can be removed from the trunk? I can get weapons out of it, but when i put in gold or something, it stays stuck.

Hi, Iā€™ve been trying to figure out a way to fix this on my own but I am a bit stuck.
There seems to be an issue of the trunk script depending on the esx_vehicleshop script. On my server Iā€™ve disabled that since I use esx_advancedvehicleshop. The error in my server I get is this :

Iā€™ve tested and if I turn esx_vehicleshop on again it works perfectly. If I have it off, then I am unable to put items in the trunk. Itā€™s like there is no inventory for the trunk. I tried to find in the trunk script where to change the dependency but I couldnā€™t figure it out.

EDIT: Managed to dig up the solution, for anyone else stuck :
If you are using esx_advancedvehicleshop you should go to esx_inventoryhud ā†’ client ā†’ trunk.lua then search for isPlateTaken
If is ā€œesx_vehicleshop:isPlateTakenā€ Change to ā€œesx_advancedvehicleshop:isPlateTakenā€

There are TWO places you need to change this. :sweat_smile: donā€™t be like me and change just one. The first place is to put in and the second is for taking out. Good luck!

1 Like

How on earth (which file is it) do you change the button text to use, drop, give? My locales is still in en, however the only thing that still reads pouzit, dat, & zahoditā€¦ Doing a find in each file came up empty.

Please help. Thank you.

Hmtl>locales>CS and just erase that %$^* and add English is all i did :slight_smile: smooth brain ape solves another problemā€¦ TO THE MOON!!!

1 Like

Hello I have problem.

Server callback ā€œesx_inventoryhud_trunk:getInventoryVā€ does not exist. Make sure that the server sided file really is loading, an error in that file might cause it to not load.

How do I fix this error thank you for the help :slight_smile: I use everything as required and I still get the error

1 Like