Addon car modkit not working

I know there are alot of post like this and some people probably just didn’t do any research. But I did and I tried alot of things but my carcols still don’t want to load properly.
I’ve read some tuto’s how to add these vehicles, i’ve watched some youtube videos but it still doesn’t want to work and I can’t find why.
Resource of my car
I also have some little carpacks in my server but these are disabled atm when testing this car and they also got the same problem so it can’t be the model.
I’ve found alot of info and tried alot some of the info on this forum is also contradictory so it’s really difficult to find what’s right and what’s wrong
If you need anything else ask it and I’ll try to reply asap

I’ve tried what you linked and I’m also having the same problems with it do you have a link to where you got the car mod from so I can check if you did something wrong from there?

Here you go
RS6 c7

Thank you I have no idea what happened with yours but as you can see spoliler etc works I’ll see if I can find somewhere I can upload the car for you

Did it work when you just joined your server. Bcs if I restart the resource then it also works for me

The first one you origionally linked no, the one you linked and I extraced with openIV yes

Okay and did you change anything to those files?
How does your __resource.lua

I have it as fxmanifest.lua with this inside

fx_version 'adamant'
game 'gta5'

files {
    'vehiclelayouts.meta',
    'vehicles.meta',
    'carvariations.meta',
    'carcols.meta',
    'handling.meta',
}

data_file 'HANDLING_FILE' 'handling.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE' 'vehiclelayouts.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE' 'vehicles.meta'
data_file 'CARCOLS_FILE' 'carcols.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE' 'carvariations.meta'
1 Like

So when I try to respawn the vehicle with the fxmanifest.lua, my game crashes and I get the legacy error: eleven-fourteen-papa or the error: GTA5+5008B8
Any idea what this could mean

I don’t know what that means just make sure to clear the server cache or just go back to the __resource.lua as that worked for you

1 Like

It worked after cleaning my chache your my life saver bro

Should this also work for a carpack or should I change something then

It may do worth a shot

It worked out of the box with some carpacks I’m going to inspect why some didn’t work I’ll let you know