✨ additional life roleplay | semi-serious rp | drugs | boosting | robberies | missions | active development | crafting

banner

Discord: Join Discord

Server: Join Server

Tracky: Visit Tracky

Additional Life RP is a newly launched city that runs on the QBCore framework.

We are looking to expand our community and help create a immersive roleplay experience.

We are a serious RP server, but we also like to have fun. Come check us out and join today!

• Non white-listed Server
  • Serious Roleplay
  • Realistic Economy
  • Community driven
  • Mini arcade
  • Plenty of non-whitelisted & whitelisted jobs
  • Lore friendly vehicles
  • Custom clothing (never seen on other servers)
  • Gangs
  • Vin scratching
  • Heists
  • Mining
  • Missions
  • Recycling center
  • Tons of stunning MLO’s
  • Crafting
  • Drugs
  • Drug runs (weed, meth & oxy)
  • Events
  • Robberies
  • Racing
  • Fishing
  • Battlepass (rewards for playing)
  • Active development

White Listed jobs

• EMS
  • Police
  • Mechanic
  • Real estate
  • Burgershot
  • Pizza This

FAQ’s

• Updates almost daily
  • A lot of paid scripts & mapping
  • Strong development team with room for expansion
  • OneSync technology to ensure smooth gameplay
  • Fail RP/RDM/VDM is taken seriously
Pictures

Help Videos

Getting Started
Taxi Job
Buying, Storing & Selling Vehicles

2 Likes

I have been on this server since the beginning and have had nothing but positive views. Since day 1 they have been nothing but helpful towards me and are very passionate about what they do. The community is always evolving and I look forward to what everyone in the city has to bring with their RP. This is a great place to unwind or have some spontaneous fun with other people, while maintaining respect towards one another. 10/10 recommend.

1 Like

I would highly recommend this server, admins are very helpful and the server has loads of custom locations and cars, the server also has plenty of stuff for the players to keep you busy with good RP.

1 Like

It’s a great server, I’ve been here on and off pretty much since the start, all the staff is super friendly, and the community is easy to get along with too; the server isn’t like others where it’s ran by gangs and crime; there is definitely a good police presence in all areas, from the bottom of the city to the top of Paleto; it’s a very tight nit community where everyone knows each other but always welcoming to new players

2 Likes

Hands down the best server I have ever played on! I have spent time checking out different cities, but this city brings a community of unique individuals who want to see one another succeed in all aspect of life. You won’t just find a community, you will find longtime friends to kick it with for a long time to come.

1 Like

great server must play!

1 Like

Best server ever must play! Friendly players, No age Limit. Must Play!

1 Like

very cool server

1 Like

Bump…

I’ve been looking for a GREAT server and have now found it with AL!

1 Like