Add on props stream in map

How do I make my 3d objects and buildings exported to fivem not disappear when I approach or when I turn the camera?

The objects have collisions and the textures are appreciated but when I approach or turn the camera at some point nearby they disappear.

I have used 3ds max to export the objects and I have also used zmodeller in others but nothing works.

at some point when you approach?

Can you be more specific. Are you clipping through them (collision not working)

Or are the textures disappearing before you reach the object?

When I approached and when I changed the direction of the camera. It is intermittent.
It appears or disappears as the camera rotates but the collisions remain.

The object is placed in a folder within resources called “props” following the method:

And the map created with “Map editor” (although I have also tried with menyoo and follow the error).
Then I converted the map with “ME2YM”

When I use / spawnobject stable_prop, the building is correctly and does not disappear when I turn the camera

for one, you might want to check out your resource warning there on esx_sit, or just stop the resource during your testing to make sure that’s not causing issues

that you can spawn it okay seem so confirm that the prop streaming and textures are all good.

I don’t know that much about LODs in ymaps but it could be something related to that.

also, the thread you linked is a tutorial for interiors… this isn’t really an interior it doesn’t look like, so maybe you’re over complicating this?

I have tried removing that resource but it continues the problem. How could I change the LODS?
Thank you

I’m throwing my ideas into here. Don’t know if they are right or wrong, but just throwing a brain exercise into it. I don’t know if it would be his LOD’s (Level of Detail) since he’s standing right in front of the building and it’s de-rendering when the angle of the camera moves. That sounds more like some other kind of glitch. But always recheck. See if you’re lower poly models are there and if they are causing some kind of glitch out. If you only have the single polygon model and it’s doing it, check to make sure the UV’s are right and it’s not a texture shift glitch? I’m just throwing ideas out there. This is stuff that happens in other game engines and causes, but I’m not sure about FiveM.

Hi, I written this tutorial when I had still a poor knowledge of how it works. Use this tool instead : https://github.com/indilo53/gtautil

gtautil genpropdefs --input 'path\to\*.ydr'

It generate correct bounding boxes for props and save directly as ytyp

Thanks, How do I put the command? or where do I install gtautils? I’m not familiar with this tools

is there any tutorial?