Add explosion

Hi guys i saw a topic speaking about onesync being able to stop triggerclientevent explosions the problem is that i don’t really understand much what i should do, i really need to understand how i should do it, to stop the modders from exploding my server since i bought all the anticheat possible none did nothing about explosions i speak about this topic

Please note that buying resources (except trough the built-in commerce system) is against fivem terms of service

You should look into the data you’re receiving from the explosionEvent and see which data can be caused by legitelly playing on your server, for example ‘EXPLOSION_ROCKET’ would a player never be able to trigger without legitelly owning an RPG etc

You could also try if you can cancel explosion if they are too far away and more

1 Like

I already know that but try to tell that to the sellers they will never give something for free, not in a million lifes, and we have to protect our servers somehow from hackers that’s why I’m asking here since I tried everything I found on the internet. Thanks for replying btw