Active Law Enforcement Looking for a server to join

Hello there :wave:, I go by Zero. I am currently an active police officer in the United Kingdom. I am looking for a server to join. I would like something that already has structure going and that I can just fit right in and get into the nitty gritty of the roleplay experience.

Please contact

MrZero#8534

You should check us out, we already have the structure in place. We are primarily active during NA evenings and weekends, however I’ve been actively recruiting for the back shift and it’s going well :slight_smile: come see what you think!

Discord.gg/deviserp

Sure thing

Bumped

Give us a look. We just recently started up and I think you would be a great addition.

Infinite Gaming is looking for LEO!

bumped

bumped

Bumped

Why don’t you come talk to us over here at NEORP

We are looking for more law enforcement. Currently only the police department is open, but sheriff and highway patrol will open up again at a later date and you could lateral to them if you want those experiences.

[Remedy Roleplay | Serious RP | Semi-Realistic Economy | Custom Scripts | Custom Cars | Custom Clothing | Custom Guns | Realistic LA Based City | QBCORE | Whitelist Jobs PD/EMS Recruiting!