Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

1 Like

I think every FiveM server makes some bad decisions. Some of these decisions are super minor and dont leave an impact on the community, some are pretty huge and can cost you your creditability. Don’t start off 2024 with a bad decision, hit him up for some solid work.

Bump!

10/10 Highly Recommend! Baytonaa helped me and my team build our server framework from the ground up. He spent hours upon hours implementing new scripts, testing, fixing bugs, creating custom scripts, along with teaching me how to resolve certain issues on our own and documentation on how to make changes when needed. I look forward to working on more projects in the near the future. Whether you are new to fivem or you have a well-built server that requires development work, Baytonaa is an intelligent, well-spoken, and highly-valuable asset to your team.

Bump!

Hey Baytona,

I love the scripts and would love to team up for my city. I use Baytona-needs, which I assume isn’t a thing anymore since you can’t find it. I would love to work together! ND_Shadowz on discord and the city discord is “discord.gg/zaza-rp”

Bump!