[ACTIVE] 7 Year Professional Experienced FiveM Developer (Qbcore, ESX, ALL)

:star2: Unlock Limitless Possibilities with XtremeFiveM Development! :star2:

Are you searching for an experienced and versatile FiveM developer to elevate your gaming experience? Look no further! With over 7 years of dedicated roleplaying on FiveM, I bring a wealth of expertise and passion to every project.

:rocket: Why Choose Me?
:white_check_mark: Extensive Experience: With 3,100+ hours in FiveM, I’ve delved into various server types – Whitelisted, Public, Semi-Whitelist – and even owned my own servers!
:white_check_mark: Multi-Talented: Proficient in C++, C#, JavaScript, Python, HTML, CSS, and Bash, I can handle a wide array of programming languages and frameworks.
:white_check_mark: Server Development: From Cops & Robbers to Racing Car and Zombie RP, I’ve worked on diverse servers like ESX, QBcore, Qbus, and more!
:white_check_mark: Vehicle Expertise: Whether it’s modeling, liveries, handling, or light color changing, I excel in all aspects of vehicle development.
:white_check_mark: Comprehensive Scripting: I craft scripts from scratch, troubleshoot, edit, configure, and optimize for seamless gameplay.
:white_check_mark: Map Mastery: I create, edit, and optimize maps, ensuring immersive and visually appealing game environments.
:white_check_mark: Web Wizardry: Need a website? I can create stunning business, e-commerce, portfolio, and forum websites.

:bulb: Services Offered:
:video_game: FiveM Server Development: Custom servers tailored to your vision.
:red_car: Vehicle Development: From modeling to handling, I cover it all.
:hammer_and_wrench: Script Development: Crafting unique scripts for an engaging gameplay experience.
:world_map: Map Creation: Building immersive in-game environments.
:globe_with_meridians: Website Design: Professionally crafted websites and forums for your community.
:bulb: UI/UX Designs: Sleek and intuitive interfaces for an enhanced user experience.

:telephone_receiver: Contact Me Today!
Let’s bring your FiveM server dreams to life! Whether you need a custom server, expertly crafted scripts, stunning visuals, or a professional website – I’ve got you covered.

:globe_with_meridians: GitHub: (XtremeFiveM (XtremeFiveM Development) · GitHub)
:iphone: Discord: [XtremeFiveM Development

Let’s create an unforgettable FiveM experience together! :video_game::sparkles:

1 Like

How many accounts and threads are you going to make?

These are your other accounts and threads…

No they are not!

bump. available for work

bump. available for more work

bump. available for more work

XtremeFiveM & PixelPay is the same person. Both of the users will try hide that! They are scammer. They scammed lots of people and will do it to you too! Please leave this server before you get scammed like I did and the others. I am just trying to save you money and time!