Access denied for command sets?

Hi I’m wondering if anyone knows what the hell does this mean below?

Screenshot_1

I have been trying to figure out why the hell it keeps doing it? I have looked through all the scripts but cant spot anything out of the ordinary.

Any ideas or thoughts please?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

What resources are you running? A resource is trying to run the sets command.

2 Likes

That’s the thing I’m not 100per cent sure what script this is relating to? It could be the RP commands one. I’m not sure.

1 Like

What resources are you running? Anything that changes what is displayed on the server joining screen on the FiveM client will use sets.

1 Like

I got join transition installed if that is what u mean? sorry I’m new to this lol.

No.

Provide the contents of your server.cfg file.

1 Like

Hi,

i have the same problem I use the last version of fiveM server and with basic resources. The only thing I have done is a homemade resource with some RegisterCommand, maybe there’s a link ^^. I also use vMenu.

I don’t worry about this error because everythings work. But if I can have 0 errors in the console :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I know its annoying I always like to see a error free console! lol So u think I should ignore it?

1 Like

I just test without vMenu and there’s no more this error. After a little search I found the solution in the resource topic:

And the documentation to do this:

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/installation/

1 Like

ah right cheers I will do that I thought I done that with vMenu but obviously not lol. Thank u for ur help dude.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :wink:

1 Like

someone can help me? i cant set money . im already set my account superadmin in command cfx but in the command is Acces denied for command add_principal but in the in game i already
superadmin but the problem is i cant set money :v

Make sure you made yourself admin already in the server.cfj file so scroll down and find the # Add system admins thing and add this add_principal identifier.YOURSTEAMID

1 Like

Add add_ace resource.essentialmode command.sets allow in the Add system admins in your cfg

9 Likes

thakns very much

Thanks!