Accepting All Applicants | New Community! | Gold County Role-play | 13+ | Custom EUP, CAD And Teamspeak! | Now Recruiting! | LifeRP

Official GCRP Website

About the Gold County RP Community
The Gold County Roleplay Community Community (GCRP) began development in late July 2020. It was aspired by 6 unique members, all of which are wanting to create the greatest Fivem Community that is represented on Family Core Values. We strive to be the best FiveM Community out there, and with development in the very finishing stages, we want you guys to join us today, and strive in our community! The GCRP’s Core Values the bedrock of everything we do ( Courage, Initiative, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, and Respect ), this assists the GCRP on our unique approach to roleplaying in Grand Theft Auto V.

The Gold County RP Community aims to integrate a realistic and professional environment for all members while keeping a friendly orientated environment and love of gaming.

Courage: I am resilient and always act with integrity, moral and physical courage and encourage others to do the same. I am courageous in the Community and the public.

Initiative: I take action to improve myself continuously, my team and Community, not only on the In-Game but in all areas, all the time.

Integrity: Integrity is the display of truth, honesty, and fairness that gains respect and trust from others.

Professionalism: Work together to identify and achieve common purposes and objectives, Build inclusive partnerships and Deliver on Communities promises, and do it well

Accountability: I am accountable for my behavior and actions in my team, community, and the public.

Respect : I value differences. I always respect others through my actions and my words.

Why Join the GCRP?
Many people are regularly faced with the question “ Why this community ?” today we will answer that question.

The Gold County RP Community promotes the most realistic forms of roleplay possible in Grand Theft Auto, this is achieved by dedication to duty from all members.

Members are given the chance to join our Fully Custom Teamspeak 3 Server for our main source of communication, once accepted into the community of course.

Members of the Gold County RP Community have a will to win, dedication to duty, a great sense of honor and compassion, a belief in honesty, and the benefits of mateship and teamwork.

The Leadership Team will strive for excellence in every task that they will perform. The Leadership Team is responsible for maintaining an exciting, professional/realistic experience in both our FiveM game server and Community. The Leadership Team all have prior/on-going Leadership experience and most considered subject-matter-experts (SME).

The Development Team takes action to improve the community continuously with continued development into Emergency Uniforms Pack (EUP), vehicle designs, and our CAD/MDT System!
The Gold County Roleplay attempts to provide an experience unlike no other in all of our Departments. This can be seen with our advanced in-depth Training Objectives, Training Procedures, and general professional nature shown by Members of those particular Departments.

The civilian Operations department is recruiting today, our public safety department is also recruiting meaning fire/ems, LSSD, LSPD, Or SAHP or the dispatch department. We have an excellent Rank Structure to help maintain GCRP In a professional way, who knows if you might even be in your department’s Chain Of Command!
Recruitment into the Gold County RP Community is one of the most advanced processes within the FiveM community. Our Members within the Department Training Education (D.T.E) are qualified to assist potential applicant/active applicants and current recruits within the Community with issues regarding training/integration.

Features

• Custom CAD/MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • Custom Emotes Menu with over 1000 Emotes
  • Daily Patrols
  • Standalone script system
  • Fully Custom Teamspeak 3 Server
  • Vmenu
  • Anyone can Drive custom cars
  • No donator restrictions
  • Majority rule
  • Dedicated Owners and Devs
  • Respectable Staff Team
  • Custom YMaps
  • Custom Scripts

Not To mention also, Our New Los Santos Fire Department pack has arrived and is ready to get out and fight those fires!
Recruitment Requirements

• Minimum Age: 13 Years old.
  • Fluent in English. (Written & Verbal)
  • A Willingness to Learn & Participate.
  • You must have a Clear & Audible Microphone.
  • Working Grand Theft Auto V (GTA5) and FiveM client.
    *Must be able to run Teamspeak3

Any Questions, Queries, Concerns, and Doubtful Points? Please feel free to contact our Recruitment Staff via the FiveM forum, our Public Discord Server .
We aim to provide assistance and guidance throughout the Recruitment/Integration processes.

Courage | Initiative | Integrity | Professionalism | Accountability | Respect

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 9.42.12 am

Links invaild.

do we have a new link for the discord.