AbsoluteRP || 18+ || QBCore || EMS/ Police / Civilian || Mature Staff || Whitelisted ||

Still looking for people who want to join a family and want to do serious roleplay while doing that!

If you have any questions, our helpful staff team is always here to help you understand us, and what we stand for. Come check us out, and see if this is the place you want to call home!

Join today and be apart of a true family of players! We are always looking for new members and hope you can find a home with us too!

We have heard DOJ is not being friendly to Australians. Behold! Most of us understand your humor here. You are some of the most creative people I know. Find a home here with us.

Btw. Our civ department head is Aussie.

1 Like

Join today! Fire chief is still available to apply for as well as all other departments are open!

This is a great community with some great people that are available most of the time for any of your needs. They understand personal lives come first and are very flexible. I don’t regret joining.

We intend to be sincere with our messages. This place truly is a community you fould call home. Here is our hand. Its up to you to take it.

Absolute Roleplay is the place to be if you enjoy serious roleplay and a dedicated team of leaders. Promotions are based on performance and dedication over favortism. All Department head positions are filled but we are still interviewing for department staff teams. You may qualify if you have the experience and professionalism we are looking for. We have members in the US from California to the Carolinas, UK, Europe, and Australia. It doesn’t matter what walk of life you come from. There is a place for everyone.

Minimum to apply is 13 Years and 6 months of age.

Apply today!

Applications are still open. Join today!

Absolute roleplay needs you! Join tkday!

All Departments are open to apply for. Civilians are heavily needed. Join today!

Join today! APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN. Civilians heavily needed!

Applications are still open. Civs needed! Join today!

Applications open! Welcome to our newest BCSO Deputies!

Applications are open!!!

Always looking to grow our family!

I can definitely vouch for this community, I became a member 2 days ago and so far I’m loving the community. Super friendly staff, amazing members, quality roleplay, good cars, and just an overall amazing roleplay community. I highly suggest joining.

We have taken on an additional 5-6 members in the last 2 days. Hurry fast and be apart of the fun! Join the family! Civilians are still heavily needed

Applications are still open! Civilians heavily needed! Be apart of a family!

We are currently at 37 total members as of last night. We publicly opened in May of 2020. Join today to be apart of a growing community that truly cares for each member.

Here are some recent photos of in-game taken by members.

We had our first State Wide patrol tonight. Join today to be apart of the fun!

Members Needed:
Fire Department
State Police
Sheriff’s Office
Civilian

Come join the fun and be the next member of the family!

Come join our family, where we truly are here for our members and serious RP.