About to just start over - 7 inventories - not one working

• gc-inventoryhud
  • esx_inventoryhud
  • disc-inventory
  • DP_Inventory
  • conde-b1g_inventory
  • t0sic_inventoryui
  • esx-kr-bag-inventory

These are all the inventories i have tried. I have spent numerous hours, days in, days out just trying to get one to work. After 3+ weeks of puttin in multiple hours to fenangle these inventories to get them to work with my server, ive finally come here for help. I would just pass over it, but obviously for RP, an inventory is quite essential and needed.

Ive searched the forums for all my issues and 9 times out of ten, there was no answer or just someone telling the original poster to use the search bar;

Currently: Ive reverted back to disc-inventoryhud - as its the furthest ive gotten to a working inventory.
When i switch to a new inventory - its just another set of 2000 errors to fix.
My current errors:

This happens when i try to open the inventory.
Pretty much at the point of trashing the server ive put so much time into, and just starting over with a base that has an inventory already added. I understand, i am a begginner programmer, for some people this 3 week fix for me, is 2 minutes for somebody else. If someone could provide some guideance to fixing this, it would be great.

To me, it seems as if the inventory is trying to pull my information for the column “player” in my sql database, of course, i dont have that.

I am running ES_extended, ESX Plume base, async, its all connected working properly. I know my resources are started/working as i can go to the disc-inventory shops ingame, but can not open them.

This is the code where it throws the ‘player’ error.

where it throws the ? error, attempt to index a nil.

Obviously, i know nil means empty so its looking for an empty field? but where, how do i fix that?

When you logout, it throws this error.

If someone can just help out so i know what to do next time these types of errors occur, it would be awesome. ive put multiple hours into googling and searching these forums, and trying to figure out these errors.

What was wrong with the others? The plume recipe uses es_extended v1 final and should be compatible with those you listed. Disc-Inventory is super old and even the author says don’t use it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.