A server, any server?

Suggest to me a server that actually works. Ive tried 10 different servers and run into nothing but troubles. Half of them wont let me create a custom character, a quarter want applications, and the other quarter just dont work. Im finna just delete this cause i get no help from anyone.

1 Like

if the server requires a application its because its a private whitelisted server 99.9% of the time…
Also feel free o join SAFR , we will not let you down !!

I’m making a server. It’s in development.

XHello ive read your message and if your looking to join a good server then check out London City Limits for more info reply back

Hey there!!!

I understand your frustrations, i really do. Every time I go to another community, I see nothing but FailRP, trash scripts, and VRP/ESX which make me grind for what I want.

If you want a truly high-quality server, feel free to join us at Alias Social. We would be more than happy to accommodate your needs without all the BS you find elsewhere.

In addition to what you ask for, we are also whitelisted, keeping a barrier between us and the toxicity that is the rest of the world.

Discord: alias.social/discord (Use Web Browser)

join https://discord.gg/6xNjQnw
they are hiring pd ems and staff and its a really good server give it a try

https://discord.gg/q5zrRYB this one is cool

Are the mods chill? Will i be kicked if i have a job and cant always be on the server? Is the server alive?

I have gotten more picky now, since ive been in too many horrible servers and discords.

Yea the mods are chill and we are white-listed. We usually are active during late hours of the day because most of us have lives since we are almost all 18+ so don’t worry about inactivity too much.

Feel free to play and explore other games as well, as we are more than just a FiveM community.

1 Like

If your looking for a different formula compared to the norm, then please come and check out my server: San Andreas 01 Justice Department, thank you for your time: