Ultimate Vinewood Bowl [YMAP]

Hey there friends! I’m proud to present my latest creation - the Ultimate Vinewood Bowl. I figured I’d share it with everyone. A lot of time went into this so I hope you like it.

This YMAP features:

• Plenty of lights (hopefully)
  • A complete DJ setup and sound system
  • Full back-stage area
  • Concession stands
  • Chairs in front (AI will sit there too)
  • Grand entrance
  • Flags and lights near the driveway
  • VIP area
  • Garbage cans and port-o-lets
  • 3x wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube men

Pictures. There’s lots.

Expand me! I dare you!

Download:
UltimateVinewoodBowl.zip (118.3 KB)

Note: make sure to stream all of the YMAPs included to remove a couple trees that were in the way, along with the backwards stop sign thing at the entrance that never opens anyway.

Anyone else get particular about things? Yea don’t worry it’s all symmetrical and everything is level :ok_hand:

Thanks for letting me waste your time- or… wait… why are we here again? :mascot:

7 Likes

Tried it out and for some reason it don’t load into the map added it to the server.cfg ect but did not work. :frowning:

1 Like

Make sure you capitalize the resource name lol. Other than that, not sure what would cause that issue. If you figure it out, I’d be interested to know what the solution is

Where is the location in map btw?

It’s at the vinewood bowl, above the main city to the right. Across the highway from the dam.

1 Like

So i have some black squares floating on the stage and the back led boards only work if your very close to them.

1 Like

Yea that’s just part of the props themselves, there’s nothing I can do about that unfortunately

1 Like

:cold_sweat: so would it not be best to remove them as nobody can see them uless go put your face up to them lol and maybe put more lasers or maybe billboards or lots of monitors to make one big screen or something along them lines but other than that its very nice.

1 Like

Scrap that they work if your far away also :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see what you did there @d0p3t. My appologies
takes notes

plz say the dimensons of the screen to use in hynonemea

is doesnt work it gives physics validation failed error in f8

can someone help me out it wont show and only gives me that error

If you have the dimensions of the screens please share them

Hypno with this would be next level!

love your work, but how can we access the dj system?

Nice Map can you say me what the Hash Name from the Laser and the Truss with the Light Effect is?

1 Like

hypnonema coords plz?

vinewood bowl