[5 Years Strong] 🦅 AMERICAN DREAM ROLEPLAY | [ ECONOMY💸 | Custom Cars🚗| Police🚓 | EMS🚑| Drugs💊 | Robberies🥸 | Custom EUP CLOTHING👕 | Serious RP | Active Development🛠️]

Thank you for the kudos, Chesil! Thank you for all of your support, and your dedication to ADG. Always great to see you on the server, always 10/10 RP.

-Gates
Server Manager
adglogo2

5 Likes

I joined this community back in May 2020, I was looking for a serious roleplay server and came across American Dream Roleplay, I decided to join along with a few friends in hope of some great RP, I’ve met hundreds of people and have experienced hundreds of great roleplay moments that I will never forget.

The staff team are like no other, being apart of a great team who are solely here to create and build a healthy environment for all of its members is what makes the job so enjoyable.
I’d like to thank the Owner, Development and current/previous staff team for helping to build this community, you’ve allowed us to make so many good memories!

7 Likes

how to join and play

5 Likes

Hi Phillip,

You can join our server by simply opening FiveM, heading to the search bar, and typing in ADG.
Alternatively, you can hit your F8 key once FiveM is open, paste the following in and hit enter—

Our website and discord are here:
AMERICAN DREAM GAMING DISCORD: (American Dream Gaming)
AMERICAN DREAM GAMING WEBSITE: www.americandreamgaming.com

*connect live.americandreamgaming.com

4 Likes

Well I enjoy The server and all the features in it. It’s a Great community big friendly community which I made a lot of friends in. I love the server events that’s being hosted almost every weekend and they always come up with cool new stuff and ways to actually make the community fun and enjoyable for everyone. The RP is on point and no complaints so far

6 Likes

Great to hear you’re having so much fun! Thank you for the kudos, much appreciated.

-Gates
Server Manager
adglogo2

5 Likes

:date:FEBRUARY '22

• :radio: ADG Radio added- Live commentary/music.
5 Likes

Last night was the best nite in town we had so many interactions going on and it was nice meeting other players and being able to request a song on the air is so unique Thanks, Gates & Scott

5 Likes

First city to have a live radio station with a DJ where you can request songs and shout outs

5 Likes

We’re a little biased, but yeah, we think it’s pretty cool! :wink:

-Gates
Server Manager

adglogo2

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it, Matt. We saw you rocking away in the Ambulance! :rofl:

Gates
*Server Manager
adglogo2

4 Likes

:articulated_lorry: Interested in trucking? ADG now has a realistic trucking script, similar to the American/Euro Truck Simulator games. Plus, we have our very own NEW and EXCLUSIVE radio with our own players hosting it. Check it out-- ONLY ON ADG! :musical_note:

3 Likes

Some cool new updates coming soon! (Keep an eye on the change-log both here and in our discord!) :100::slight_smile:

4 Likes

:fire: CHECK OUT THE CHANGE LOG FOR MARCH (WE’RE ONLY 5 DAYS IN AND HAVE SOME CRAZY UPDATES! :fire:

:date:MARCH '22

ADDED
:tshirt:Updated Female/Male Skins
:chains: New Chains to complete your outfit
:train: Trains added
:hospital: Hospital check-in at the jail
:hospital: Logging out whilst dead now sends you to the hospital
:art: Spray Paint (For all of your graffiti needs)
:gun: Usable Taser Cartridges

FIXED
:oncoming_automobile: Nerfed broken civ vehicles
:racing_car: Fixed civ vehicles using incorrect handling files
:police_car: Updated police speed unit
:sailboat: Taking out boats from the boat garage
:lion: Wildlife
:notebook: Notepad animation

4 Likes
4 Likes

Love the new ems fleet there super awsome great people to be around with

5 Likes

23/10 server. Truly a solid community with admin support that should require a monthly subscription. Eye shit you knot they make sure all players are taken care of and feel welcome. Chubbs is a grand guy and his staff shadows his attitude. I’ve only been apart of it for a few months but its money well spent. looking forward to growing my characters story here.

4 Likes

False mans got stress lines for days. Horrible taste in tea. I joke i joke. Best man for the job!

3 Likes

house party tonight will be awesome

3 Likes

Hey! Don’t bad mouth Yorkshire Tea. In their own words “Let’s have a proper brew.” :wink:

2 Likes