5 years of Roleplay Experience | Looking to run some form of Cafe/Restaurant

Hello! My name is Price and I have been involved in roleplay since around 2016. I started to get into FiveM around the late 2017/early 2018 period.

I’ve ran hundreds of police departments/governing bodies and I am just wanting to settle down and run a cafe of some sorts.

I have ran burgershots before as well as a Bean Machine.

I run them like an actual business with promotions, demotions, menus, discounts, management, etc. I will not be using my business as an excuse to host gang events/criminal activities (I’ve seen this a lot and it honestly puts me off of communities because It really just isn’t realistic).

Would be interested in running either just one restaurant or a restaurant chain (Such as Burgershot). Would appreciate some responses from communities that are actually willing to have some restaurant/cafe RP in, rather than just gang rp being hosted in these “businesses”.

Thanks a lot,
Price

Either respond to me on here or add my discord (Price#4303)

4 Likes

Bump!

Hey! Perhaps the dynasty is for you
Here is our server thread The Dynasty

Feel free to PM for more information

Sent you a friend req on discord to speak further. It’s from Maple #8221 :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in Canadian server with an american-friendly system, feel free to check us out, we need some civs with your style.

We’re a recently re-branded server taking a fresh start but we’ve been around since early / mid 2015.

North American Department of Justice | EUP 9.4 / Lightweight / vMenu + Framework / Whitelisted / (CoC) Members Needed! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community