4x4 system for cars [Standalone]

this script for vrp server !this script for vrp server !

this script is standalone

Nothing happens when I press Left CTRL and when I get in car no HUD appears

1 Like

me too

did you add the car [gameName] in the main.lua ? make sure you have added the car gameName not the car model name

did you add the car [gameName] in the main.lua ?

works perfectly, tested and approved. nice man :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:
server_zika

Which script do you use for the manual transmission?

Yeah all of these mods in combination looks pretty good, are there too many?

the mod manual transmission on gta5mods however you must play on a server which accepts client script

the server is in beta you can test it for yourself take care there is more than 14 GB to download on the cache

where in the main.lua i need to add the cars?

where it is written YOUR CAR NAME

Hi
good release but where to write the car name [gameName] and where can i take list of car …

exemple with [Vapid Sandking XL] www.ign.com/wikis/grand-theft-auto-5/Vapid_Sandking_XL

end
end

end
[Vapid_Sandking_XL] end)

??? need help please :slight_smile:

Hiya mate, does the ui shown come with the script or is that separate, if so could you provide a link?

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Wait(50)
local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
local playerCar = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, false)
local veh = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed)
if GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(veh)) == “BALLER” then
fourwheelson()
else
if IsControlJustPressed(0, 36) then
TriggerEvent(“pNotify:SendNotification”, {text = “This vehicle does not support 4x4”, type = “error”, timeout = 5000, layout = “centerLeft”})
end
end
end
end)

Someone can tell where to write the other car name …in line 49 …i never found how !
Dont want to know the car name but … need syntaxe for add other cars !!

for other one want to know car name downloads OpenIV

• GrandTheftAutoV\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5
    *GrandTheftAutoV\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpstunt\dlc.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5
    car liste vehicles.meta

Now help me too add more car loll :slight_smile:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Wait(50)
local playerPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
local playerCar = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, false)
local veh = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed)
if GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(veh)) == “BALLER” then
fourwheelson()
elseif GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(veh)) == “BRUTUS” then
fourwheelson()
elseif GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(veh)) == “SANDKING” then
fourwheelson()
else
if IsControlJustPressed(0, 36) then
TriggerEvent(“pNotify:SendNotification”, {text = “This vehicle does not support 4x4”, type = “error”, timeout = 5000, layout = “centerLeft”})
end
end
end
end)

Like this. BUT keep in mind for some reason it dosnt work with sandking2 or anything with a number at the end. Not sure why. and make sure you write the name in CAPITAL letters or it wont work.

EDIT : Nevermind it will work with technical2. I guess its like the script said dosnt work with some vehicles. :man_facepalming:

so i added the script and added the vehicle spawn code to line 48 and its not working.

How do i stop the image flicker ?

so i have it working for the sandking but for any DLC car I add it doesnt work. what is is looking for to be able to work? any flags or anything?

hey So I was wondering how I get it to show up under the car where it shows if I’m in two wheel or 4 wheel. once I have installed it, it worked but I have no indicator if I’m in 2 wheel or 4 wheel