[Release] Admin Area [1.0]

Admin Area - By FAXES

About
Admin area lets you make a cool map blip thing which displays on the map. This script was requested in the below post. See below pictures for more!

In the Download

__resource.lua
client.lua
server.lua

Picture

Features

• Create an admin area which displays on the map
  • Simple, easy config in client.lua
  • Whitelisted commands

Commands
/setada - Sets admin area
/clearada - Clears admin area

Downloads:

Installation
Place in your resources folder, just like any other resource.
View the docs for ACE Permission setup

Request Location

looking for a JS version? Check here: https://github.com/propstg/fivem-no-rp (Made by @blarglebottoms)

If you have any issues or comments please put them below. Now my last had some arguments in it, not this time lol. :mage:

10 Likes

dont know how i feel about this one.

Good for some stuff, but why show off that you are a admin?

3 Likes

Its not attached to you. its more for the purpose I guess of people to avoid an area, its made by the admin and its static on the map, does not move with anything.

1 Like

I like it, would definitely be useful for people to avoid an area with RP so they don’t disturb the admin. I’ll be trying this out later.

2 Likes

I actually like this for when I’m working on a script in a certain area, I can have it marked off.

1 Like

good to hear!

is it perms?

Says in the post :stuck_out_tongue:

how do i whitelist

post again.

Good script, I changed it a bit, so when we have small trainings it appears on the map. So RP won’t fuck up the training

1 Like

i like this. good idea to keep players out of active training areas. also could be easily reworded to being active crime scene or such

2 Likes

Okay that is a good idea m8 thanks

1 Like

@FAXES is it a possiblity to maybe have it so it is attached to the admin? just for incase the person tries to run or that. i know you could use /bring [id] and /freeze [id] but this is a feature I have seen on other servers and it has worked really well. Also is it possible to change the colour of the circle and remove the symbol in the middle?

Colors changed in the config in the client file

As for the live moving I could make this in the config.

no config in the download? or you mean server config?

In the client.lua there’s a config at the top.

Ok. im a retard :joy: thanks

No questions a stupid question*

* Except the stupid ones

3 Likes

hmmmm ?