Experienced Department Head Looking For New Home!

Try us Southern Roleplay We have all positions open! Including dispatchers too. We are looking for all of it!

DM me on discord @Soap#2104 I would like to talk about my current project.

Bump. Thank you for all the replies but we’ll have to pass. We are still continuing our search!

Hey! I am a head administrator for a server that is currently being built from the ground up we have the start of our website that you can view here, https://goldenlanerp.com. We are going whitelisted after getting around 100 members or so we would love if you could join and be apart of the production of our server. We can figure out things like vehicles together if you are interested in joining. We are a little not sure about the no donator perks thing as we don’t have much funding and we need donators in the future to upgrade our server, we can negotiate stuff though again all if your interested if you are. Get back to me Kotta#1215

Bump! Posted updated and we’re still looking!

Join Apache State Roleplay! Looking for competent people! Apache State Roleplay

Do you have LSPD Chief and Assistant Chief positions open? If not, if state/Highway patrol department head positions are open we’ll be ok with that too

Yes we do, if you join the discord and contact myself I will be more then gladly to help ya!

Hey, I am in need of a LSPD Chief. Please feel free to contact me on Discord. Anthony22.#0320

Bump! Post updated and we’re still looking!

Bump!

Bump! Post updated and still looking!

InfinityRP | FivePD | Anyone Can Be Cop or Civ | Brand New Server | Mumble Voip | Working Phone | Custom Vehicles | Weekly Updates | Active Staff| vMenu|discord.gg/qcMdK87DPx

Before you read on we are currently not looking to merge.

Welcome to InfinityRP, we are a FivePD based server that has just launched and are ready to give you the best roleplaying experience in your life! Along with FivePD giving you the option to work alone if your new to FiveM we also offer a bunch of other departments to enhance your experience such as being able to go Civilian, LSPD, BCSO, SAHP, Fire/EMS, And many more departments to come in the future! All police departments are open to the public as soon as you join our discord and get the public officer role for your chosen department (Public officer only limits the things you will be able to do which you can find out in the discord)

We are hiring Staff, BCSO Sheriff, LSPD Chief

Myself and the other server owner are going to be looking to give you the best possible roleplay experience you could possibly get, we aim to do so by firstly being the best possible owners we can be by listening to all of your opinions and suggestions, and making you feel safe and very welcome in our FiveM server. And secondly bringing you the best possible Custom Scripts, Ymaps, and custom vehicles for ALL departments in game.

Please take your time to check out our amazing server and become part of our soon to be Roleplay Family! We would love nothing more than for you to to join and be apart of our server experience so join today @ discord.gg/qcMdK87DPx !

Finally bellow will be a list and some pictures of some of the many things we will have to offer!

-CUSTOM LIVERIES ONLY OUR SERVER WILL HAVE
-ACTIVE STAFF
-WELCOMING COMMUNITY
-OPEN POSITIONS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS
-OEPN HIGH COMMAND POSITIONS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS
-WORKING PHONE
-SOON TO BE OPEN STAFF POSITIONS
-SERIOUS RP
-vMenu
-CUSTOM HUD
-AOP SCRIPT
-CUSTOM EUP

Midnight City Roleplay

Midnight City Roleplay has a fresh new opportunity to come back to FiveM better and stronger than ever before. Our mission statement is to provide you, the player, a life-like and professional experience while being able to enjoy quality roleplay with friends!

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE; WELL EXPERIENCED STAFF MEMBERS
━━━━━━━━━━
We offer a wide variety of cool custom content such as

Custom Radio Script
Custom Framework
Framework Integration with CAD

Custom Civilian Cars
Media Team Members
Daily Patrols
Serious Roleplay
Events
Active Members
Fast Growing Community
Helpful Community
Active Fire Department
Civilian Owned Businesses
Tech Support
Weazel News Website
And much more!

━━━━━━━━━━

About the Directors and Head Administration

Midnight City Roleplay is under the Direction of 2 individuals. Brian, and Alex. Brian and Alex have had previous experience running multiple communities on different platforms. They have come together and started Midnight City Roleplay.

Unlike other communities, Brian and Alex are great working as a team. The Directors hand picked all Head Administration a part of Midnight City Roleplay. All Staff members consider all options, they listen to feedback given by community members. If there isn’t a superb Staff Team, there isn’t members, which means there is no server.

━━━━━━━━━━

Discord: Midnight City Roleplay | Fan Discord
Photo Gallery: Gallery - Midnight City Roleplay
Weazel News Website: https://news.mcrpfivem.com/
Trailer: Midnight City Roleplay Server Promotional Video (Whitelisted FiveM) | 2022 - YouTube

My Discord: BrilliantSmiles#3948

Bump! Still looking!

InCustody Roleplay [Whitelisted Custom Cars, Daily Patrols, Looking for LEO COC, Hiring Devs, 25+ Patrols] - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Add me on discord. I just started a brand new community and am looking for a CHP Commissioner and a LSPD director.

KellyV2#1848

Hey KngArkan,

Take a look over our server bazaar and see if our server has any interest, we a looking to start filling all our departments up and you could be a big benefit with your experience. The same goes for anyone else who is looking for a new place to call home. We just need the player base now, so come check us out!

• AuthenticRP Management Team

Is SAST Department head positions open?

department head for SAST no but maybe COC not sure