Experienced Department Head Looking For New Home!

Come check us out. Not going to paint a pretty picture of us for you! Come see for yourself!

If you’re still interested in finding a home New Era is launching this march. Our server is a serious whitelist which will be temporarily opened on launch day we have done a ton of custom work for 2.0. We currently run LSPD and BCSO we do have some high ranking positions left to fill if you guys are interested in applying. There is opportunity to open your own department or even taking over after retirements but this will require some effort and patience on your part. We wont fall short in what we will provide to our player base but our PD is an extremely important part of building our server and we want to make sure its in the right hands! If you are interested you can apply with our pd or we can arrange a meeting with our current department heads to see if its the right fit! Check our our fiveM listing here for our launch day info!

Bump!

Are you looking for dept heads for SAHP? If not, we can run LSPD if that’s what you need

Bump!

Hey KngArkan!

Come give us a glance and chat with us. We are a team of two with a brand new community of about 8-9 active players (3-8 people every night), playing mostly in the PST-EST timezone prime times. We have the financial backing to be able to run the service for a very long time (I am a professional software engineer not looking to make FiveM my full time job, and my partner in ownership has a full time career as well).

We currently are seeking department heads for all departments. Currently, the State Police (admin police force) handles all LEO affairs, and I am the head of Metro Fire/EMS. Our view is to give power to the department heads to run their agencies as they wish, without admin oversight. That gives you the freedom to do as you wish, with your department as you wish, so long as it conforms to the community guidelines and our expectations for quality roleplay.

For more information, check out our Server Bazaar post below, which has our server connection URL and our Discord invitation. I don’t want to post them here, incase they change or are updated at a later time.

If you ared worried about communities shutting down, you don’t have to worry about that with us.

TankZero#4548 Please add me on discord ASAP!! I’m starting a whitelisted vMenu RP Server with my friend and I need both you on my team and would love to have you here I’m tried of shit people who give up on second day please contact me me and the other assist. Director are 3 year FiveM Experience in whitelisted servers, MidwestRP, WorldwideRP, North Georgia RP, Sun city Roleplay and we owned servers before but shutdown to due to HODS messed our server

:-1: :-1: :-1:

Hey guys I’m Modez and I’m looking department heads to support me run my department SAST in a server called virtual rp , we aren’t new and we have a community base but we are in a 3.0 stage with new people and command making us better , we do release again soon and I need people like yourselves to be able to make the department the best in the server , if you want more info on it message my discord @NotModez#5937

if you both are still looking contact me at Dwight Snoot#0001

Not sure if you’re still looking or not.

You have what we are looking for. SAFD, SAHP, SAST, Dispatch, Civ Ops are open for department High command. We are a very small community looking for people that like to take rp to the next level of professionalism and dedication to make it the best experiences for everyone. Come check us out.

Bump!

Hey Fellas, 🔥 [NEW] Looking for Staff! - #18 by tedanderson is a brand new community! We are ESX based and favour the more realistic side of roleplay. I am Currently Chief of LSPD. We do not have state agencies, or any other law enforcement body in fact. However, we do have state-wide jurisdiction as the LSPD. Our SOP is going to be gigantic and I could really do with some experienced hands helping me. Assistant and Deputy Chief of Police positions are currently open and I’d love for you to contact me! Hit me up on my discord Price#4303 and we can talk more :slight_smile:

contact me on discord Dwight Snoot#0001

we have a qbcore server, a fresh pd needs running, been in development full time for 5 weeks straight, servers very built and stable, would love to see you over, dm me if any questions Kane[TrueRP]#2777]

Hello @FaTaLW1nter ,

My name is Dustin. I own a community called IntenseGaming. We are newly opened server still technically in development. We are looking for several active members to populate different factions. You’re experience stood out to us and we’d like to extend an invitation to you and your friend to discuss opportunities with you. You are welcome to join our discord at discord.gg/W8m59vpzHf. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
IntenseGaming

hey there
interesting new community looking for dep heads. Small friendly community, R18, has a large number of legal and illegal activities, dedicated staff with years of experience (slightly well aged as well lol)
chance to put your own mark on the PD - excellent system already in, but owner always willing to work with the successful applicants
Always open to ideas and suggestions
MCs, Gangs, claybird shooting, basketball, multiple business robberies, pets, pool, minigolf, drugs black market, police pursuit mode, extra tazer power … so many things to catch crims for :smiley: so much to do and see…
This is a good chance to join an up and coming community that is really like no other
US laws etc, 90% US and UK members. Server is located in Australia to accommodate our aussie and kiwi members

currently non white listed… feel free to check it out :smiley:
https://servers.fivem.net/servers/detail/ao5evk

If lookin still HMU Tekefflux#5189

how do i join first time here but imma quick learner