Experienced Department Head Looking For New Home!

Currently could use some more active police, especially a department head. Would love to chat.

Already have our SOP and all scripts in. Many paid police scripts, SonoranCAD, Gabz’s MRPD, over 40 imported police vehicles. Basically just need players at this point!

1 Like

Hey Pal! I am the Undersheriff in a brand new FiveM Menu server! Please message me and join the discord! We are looking to fill out our Major Positions! Shatter RP | FiveM
Price#4303

Thanks for the offer Ted but I’m good, sorry. Frostal doesn’t want experienced department heads

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Before we join, do have a Fire and Rescue department or just EMS?

Yea I left that we could do with some more Law Enforcement Officers over in Project Life!

[NO-APPS FIRST MONTH] ShoreLine Roleplay | Whitelisted Community [15+] | Custom Server Assets | Launching Soon | NEED LEO Department Heads - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Bump! Updated post with additional info and we’re still looking!

Hi! We would love to have you and your community try out our economy server. Send me a DM on discord and we can talk more. :slight_smile: faizy#6969

Hi,

Here at Gang Haven Role Play we are looking for Police, EMS & STAFF of ALL RANKS!

Feel free to come in and have a chat with us, Ask for Brad, Cope or Chris Paul

Look forward to working with you !

Discord Link: Gang Haven Role Play

Bump. Still looking!

Bump. Added one final thing to the post and we’re still looking but not for much longer! So reply soon with your community post if you have what we’re looking for to be considered an option before we decide on a community.

Try us Southern Roleplay We have all positions open! Including dispatchers too. We are looking for all of it!

DM me on discord @Soap#2104 I would like to talk about my current project.

Bump. Thank you for all the replies but we’ll have to pass. We are still continuing our search!

Hey! I am a head administrator for a server that is currently being built from the ground up we have the start of our website that you can view here, https://goldenlanerp.com. We are going whitelisted after getting around 100 members or so we would love if you could join and be apart of the production of our server. We can figure out things like vehicles together if you are interested in joining. We are a little not sure about the no donator perks thing as we don’t have much funding and we need donators in the future to upgrade our server, we can negotiate stuff though again all if your interested if you are. Get back to me Kotta#1215

Bump! Posted updated and we’re still looking!

Join Apache State Roleplay! Looking for competent people! Apache State Roleplay

Do you have LSPD Chief and Assistant Chief positions open? If not, if state/Highway patrol department head positions are open we’ll be ok with that too

Yes we do, if you join the discord and contact myself I will be more then gladly to help ya!

Hey, I am in need of a LSPD Chief. Please feel free to contact me on Discord. Anthony22.#0320