A Fantastic Wedding To Kick Off April With A Bang!
Join us at Project Rogue today to get immersed into our Community at have fun with other like minded adults! We are looking for SERIOUS roleplayers, who are looking for interaction, and roleplay over everything else!
2/16/23 MINI PATCH MISC PATCHES
(THIS UPDATE WILL TAKE PLACE IN 20 MINUTES FOR A QUICK STORM. IT WILL BE INSTANT BASICALLY)
Fixed issue with Identiifer Already Active Error That was breaking some players connection. (Pictured Below)
Fixed issue with NUI Crash Error (refreshing of the inventory and HUD) * HOPEFULLY
Updated pull out animation for melee weapons
Fixed issue with mini game for Flex E on the radial game
Updated prop for drops on the ground. Now its a nice LORE FRIENDLY duffel bag
Fixed issue with NUI Callback Error in F8 from Vehicle Radios and DJ Stations.
_ Minor Adjustments to the Vehicle Radio UI
Updated Trading Cards at the Comic Book Store to load images a different way from a repository now instead of from a database. If this still has issues, we will start locally hosting these images ourselves.
Updated and lowered prices for Grading Cards and also dropped the time to grade them by 500%. Its not only 30 seconds
Updated some props in Pillbox and lightened the draw distance on custom props
Updated Graffiti Menu and now the image section is organized Alphabetically instead of all over the place
Fixed multiple issues with certain weapons and prepared finally for new weapon updates
Weapons Assets repaired and improved renderings
Dropped a lot of old components and cleaned up code
Added some missing images
Added clear evidence for PD
Bunch of other code refactoring/improvements that I’m sure you don’t care about
Updated battery systems even more.
Added more battery stations to certain businesses
Updated and improved inventory checks
Fixed some NUI errors
Fixed issue with Twitter Errors
Booth System was repaired
Fixed issue with Wet Phones
Had to re-do a ton of stuff to better match that of the new adjusted menus and UI enhancements
Improved performance when opening menus, as well as choosing outfits
Fixed an issue with invalid user models
Fixed invisible load skin for certain peds
Fixed saving outfits with no money at stores
Removed junk code
Updated verbiage/backend code
Updated outfit bags to have better logic
Updated outfits bags to now feature a more realistic animation.
Updated clothes when switching clothes through outfit bags.
Improved weather data information
Fixed tsunami warning sound/weather
Fixed Cycling Through Weather Effects
Adjusted exports to now work better with syncing weather through MLOs/Instanced Properties.
Adjusted multiple UIs. Nothing crazy, but they are 100% there.
Adjusted Context menus to better match that of the inventory
Adjusted Notifications to better match that of the inventory
A ton of refactoring to almost the entire server for these updates
A ton of updates in the background that the regular player doesn’t care about. Just know a ton of stuff was updated in the background to better performance, and prepare for the new upcoming illegal updates
Updated car model for new users to be a default GTA car
Optimized some backend bugs that were happening in the console
Updated some back end logic to hopefully stop a NET ID error happening to only a few
SEATS & SITTING
I wanted a better seating mechanic for players at businesses.
First roll out is done and completed. You should be able to see these new seats at UwU cafe, and Pizza This
Now when you walk up to the booths in UwU cafe, you can actually sit down at them! All 4 seats!
To do so you simply use third eye on the booth seats sections, and then click!
Dynamic Seating on the Chairs around the fire place at UwU and even the cushions on the ground are now ALL interactable
Pizza These features Booths, and Tables, that all work and now you can actually sit at them!
This adds a lot, where players can request dynamic seating in certain places (DOJ Hall, Businesses, Houses, Etc.) and we can come in and add stuff for all players to enjoy the immersive feeling of being able to actually sit in all these props without having to do a bunch of emotes
Now pillbox elevators are interacted with on the OUTSIDE of the elevator through your third eye
Nice context menu will display, which will show you your CURRENT FLOOR, AND the other options!
New Fade in and Fade out feels more immersive then instantly going to the floor!
We have now added 15 more slots, making Rogues Capacity at 175 permanently. Want more added? Keep packing the house! We are dedicated to providing a quality experience to as many people as possible!
Fixed issue with the weather and time changing instantly instead of gradually. Now it will progressively change instead of instant
Dropped snow from the weather cycles due to community complaints
Small adjustments to the cycling of weather. Now you wont experience all 4 seasons in 1 hour, but more so changing per in game day or approx. 50 mins.
Updated a few things to better the process for Pin Codes
Updated targeting and draw text
Optimized when first flying in, it will refresh the locks for your client!
Added back mechanics for impound. If we find its abused again, its permanently taken away from Mechanics, and whoever is found abusing it, will suffer harsh consequences. We are adults, PLEASE act like one.
Fixed issue with Mech towing. Sorry about that! Now the shops are registered as their own shops instead of mass tag and should be working properly now!
ROGUE TRADING CARDS
Updated how the images are loaded. These are now handled locally by the server. IF YOU SEE ANY IMAGES MISSING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! We can fix this very very easily now! For instance, fixed the vividterrakion missing
Now with the Inventory, Phone, Zoning, and Garages updated and enhanced, this now allows our Gang Update to be able to be worked on and finished out! We are hoping to wrap up the Gang System by the end of this month and it is on course for that!
Now it matches more of the Rogue Context look and flows a lot better
Now serves as a much more better and fluent tool for players and Staff Members.
Added option in top left where you can minimize reports and wait for them. Simply hit J to open the menu back up.
Quick report actions added. Now open bug reports and player reports in legit 1 second or less.
Timeline now shows a timeline of events happening, or chat view will show you direct chats and time stamps
History for Staff Members AND players
Admin Stats lets Rogue Management Members know how the staff is doing, and ensuring we are staying on top of your guys reports in city
Admin duty will now show the player when making a report, that there is no admin on duty, and to make a ticket in discord! Players see simple info message when no admin is available right now at the bottom.
Now players can actively send screens shots and images directly through the reports
Tags were added to help mitigate ticket sections.
Now staff can add other players, into the player reports, on the fly in the city! For instance, if player B opens a ticket, I can add his friend Player A for better support and info from both players.
Staff can now Teleport to, bring, freeze, and turn on health options for players on the fly without the need of an admin
Added REPLY option so now you can reply DIRECTLY to a chat
There is a ton that went into this wonderful re-write, and we hope that it helps all players and staff alike!
Updated so many textures. Everything from Maps, Clothes, Cars, etc.
Over 100 textures optimized via server side! Huge relief seeing everything blue
Everything from the Forums on the F8 errors have been repaired. We were really looking for the dials warning but also fixed some other stuff. From just the forum post we were able to update and optimize over 30 Cars
Updated textures on back pocket flags for men.
These are more cleaned up, and optimized better
THESE WERE FIXED TO FIXED THE CHECKERED FLAG ISSUE. MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR UNDERSHIRT IS THE 22 FLAG, AND THEN MAKE YOUR SCARF AND CHAINS TO 3 AND TEXTURE 0 (IF YOU DONT WANT A CHAIN. IF YOU DO SIMPLY WEAR A CHAIN!).
PUSH BROKEN VEHICLES & GET IN TRUNK/PULL OUT OF TRUNK
Fixed and working correctly now! Sorry about the downtime yesterday without this!
Updated Bobcat Security! The times of hitting it only once per tsunami are over. Once the timer is over, should be able to hit and hit all units in the robbery without scuff! Let us know if this is fixed!
Updated some things on the backend to prepare for the preparation of a new Mechanic Shop(s), coming soon to Sandy Shores and LS
Even more optimizations, this time script wise! We majorly updated the networking amongst multiple systems to hopefully better optimize things when high player counts are in the city!
LSC or Los Santos Customs is now open ready for business! The owner of Bennys now moved into the LSC building, meaning Bennys will be up for sale! This will also open the doors to the expansion of two more mechanic shops, opening in Sandy and Paleto. We went from 3 mechanic shops for 90 players, to now 6 mechanic shops, for 200+ players. We will monitor this closely to ensure we have enough shops for everyone to get work done!
Newly added features in testing will prompt new features to be added to all shops, including phone calls to the business employees, employee tracking via GPS, and much much more! More will be released as soon as it gets out of beta testing and ensures quality!
Re-Wrote a lot of functions to to now feature a better process and univeral look that Rogue has!
All menus re-wrote to be featured to the Context and NUI menus that is fluent through out Rogue!
New Context Menus boast a ton of new tools and features to better help the EMS with issues going on with the people in need
EMS now can Crutch and Wheel Chair People who have been critically injured. They can do this up to 30 minutes
New stretcher allows them to put people on stretcher and toat them around
Updated clothing menus, storages, stores, and more
There is a ton that goes into this, however, this is being released sooner then expected as we still are not completely done with it. Right now being released in Phase 1 due to the Ped issue with Flying In Injured for the first time. We will continue to evolve this script, and then release a video like we normally do explaining the system in depth once its fully completed!
FLYING IN FIRST TIME / CUSTOM PEDS / FEMALE PEDS
Fixed issue with Peds flying in the first time or in clothing menus just dying and being instantly hurt. We have fixed this completely and should be golden now!
Fixed EMS dispatch. Now its working as it should through the EMS F6 Context Menu, at the top, dispatch
Fixed Bandages not removing. Consider it a gift for taking your Med kits
Fixed issue where you could still hear and talk on radio while downed.
Fixed issue where if you life flighted, it wouldn’t take your stuff.
Fixed issue with cops when checking in or life flighting it would take all their stuff
Anti Combat Log measures fixed, and now when you fly in, if you were dead, it will kill you again.
Fixed issue that was arising during high player counts. This was repaired and fixed!
Fixed issue with Glocks and Sigs not registering as Pistol Kills
Added back option to page EMS through the counter
Fixed issue with Prison Doctor and Grandmas Doctor. These were detecting the player as cheating, and has been fixed!
All known bugs that were reported, tested, and confirmed have been repaired
HOUSING SYSTEMS AND PD RAIDS
The time has come where we have evolved from where we once were. Now housing no longer requires keys to access storages. This means, if you have people in your house, the people will be able to access the storages around your house/MLO/Instanced property.
This means that PD will now 1000% be raiding your houses if you fuck up. This is your fair warning crims, watch, that bearcat outside your door no longer requires anyone to be home. The police are now able to raid without anyone on scene.
Offline raids will not be the norm. This will only be for those who are not hear who are hindering Roleplay for others.
Gave some new love to the entire DOJ systems look
Updated all context menus and notifications
Updated UI and cleaned up menus
Added more hockey tables around the map, let us know where else we should add them!
Added a new way to add props that will add to the social scene of Rogue.
This allows the placement of things like ATMs, Pool Tables, Dart Boards, Air Hockey Tables, Etc. Etc.
Fixed some issues with Police and Regular barriers disappearing
Fixed issue with sometimes you were not able to pick up the props
Fixed syncing and networking issues via clients
Buffed Sanitation Voucher Drops to 70% from 50%. Also increased RNG
Buffed Construction Voucher Drops to 70% from 50%. Also increased RNG
Fixed issue that wasn’t setting save walks when flying in and connecting. Should be good now!
Added back speaking while dead and using items as EMS. Please DO NOT abuse it, or it will be taken away again
Now when checking into Pillbox, it will no longer remove certain items from you so you can keep them for when you get out of Hospital. This includes your cell phones, wallets, Rogue Pocket Perks, Backpacks, Cases, Trading Cards, Albums for Cards, and Booster Packs.
Added the check pulse function through third eye when looking at patient
Added Option to launch menu through Radial Menu as EMS. Simply hit the EMS icon!
Lowered priced of Bandages for EMS
Blocked Emotes Menu upon death
Blocked Hands up upon Death
When checking in or life flighting, it no longer puts you in crutch. Crutch and Wheelchair is ONLY assigned by EMS
Check in moved back to third eye where the Page EMS button is at
Now when checking in, it sends the person back to the room instead of reviving right then and there at the counter
Some more misc. clean up. Will continue to evolve this, however, I AM REALLY HAPPY with the state it is in CURRENTLY
3/16/23 UPDATE LOG AMBULANCE/EMS
• Fixed issues with Persistent Death Status.
• Added commands for Staff to revive
• Fixed critical error upon player connecting
• Removed massive delay with anti-combatlog
• Removed some not needed prints
• This is now in 100% working condition and we are loving the new look of the job! This will now prepare us to head into the second half of this month, and finish out the gang systems finally! BE READY ROGUE
JOB BLIPS / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• We have gotten a lot of complaints from business owners not knowing when employees are on duty. We agreed there needed to be a way to see where they are if they are milking your clock. So now we are introducing job blips!
• This is of course in a beta testing phase.
• This allows businesses to see where other employees are. For instance, if you work at LSC, you will be seen by other LSC employees! Dont want to be seen? Go off duty! This allows business owners to see who is clocked in and where they are at. So now you can see who is milking your clocks, and just getting paid for literally not even working at your business.
• This also provides staff with oversights of where employees are at in the field.
• This will allow business owners to be in control of their work force, and make sure people are doing what they are supposed to be doing. AGAIN, if you dont want to be seen, simply GO OFF DUTY LIKE YOU HAVE SUPPOSED TO BEEN THIS ENTIRE TIME
• Fixed broken banker at Big Bank third eye
• Fixed issue with ATMs and Banks today. Sorry for the hour outage.
3/17/23 MINI PATCH CRITICAL ERRORS
• There was a critical error for RemoveModel that was appearing in F8 consoles. This was resulting from a critical break to the Pets, Sanitation Job, Boosting, Truck Heist, Scuba Diving, etc.
• These errors have been repaired, and we have fixed all known issues around these. Please please please, anytime something scuffs out, make sure to check F8 consoles, as they always contain the error if their is one! Then open a Server Issue Ticket and report the issue so we can repair it IMMEDIATELY
• Multiple misc projects completed for groups/people around the city! We have shifted focus for the next 2 weeks now on the Gang Update and we are ahead of schedule on this release.
3/20/23 UPDATE LOG ROGUE PHONE(This was pushed already on Saturday afternoon)
• A ton of optimizations and bug fixes. Phone is pretty solid right now and pretty much completed. We are excited to work on new content now around the phone!
• Added back and fixed Instagram App
• Added back and fixed Tinder App
• Added back and fixed Spotify App
• Added back and fixed YouTube App
• Phones were reset. When first logging in, you will need to reset up the phone and download your apps. You DO NOT have to make new accounts, or new contacts or anything like that!
• Fixed the shuffle button. Now when you click it, you will not get bugged and it will go to the next song.
• Finished multiple other projects for multiple groups/individuals
GANG GANG NEWS
• We have solidified all systems that were required to solidify before the release of our new Gang System. I am pleased to announce that our Gang System is wrapped up, and now just in testing phases to ensure quality before its release! We will have more exciting info about this releasing at our Next Community meeting on 3/26/23. See you then and make sure to be there!!
3/22/23 UPDATE LOG EMS/AMBULANCE
• Fixed Typo in revive log causing error
• Improved transition into death animation a bit more
• When dying while in vehicle you will remain in vehicle
• Cleaned up some more events and better optimized death handler
• Fixed issue with Women Peds not being able to be seen? Weird ass bug
• The mini map will now be removed from your photos that you take
• Inputs cleaned up after posting on the phone
• Fixed some broken visuals
• Fixed errors when using the sim cards
• Fixed the valet system
• Some basic events were optimized
• Cleaned up junk code
• Fixed some general bugs
• Disable rolling while reloading
• Now it will sort crafting ingredients based on amount
• Ignore weapon checks when nothing is in hand
• Fixed the inventory locking up when people are weird
• Optimized Trunks and Gloveboxes
• Optimized containers and boxes
• Major clean up and refactoring day
• Optimized back items to ensure syncing using state-bags
• Improved the outfits bag and optimized usage.
3/22/23 PATCHE NOTES PATCHES
• Fixed issue at Pillbox where it would take your items and not give back the legal stuff. Most people lost maybe 5K of items at most. We are not reimbursing anything that under 10K.
• Fixed issue with Valet on the phone
• Fixed issue with garage app
• Fixed issue with banking app and better syncd data
3/24/23 UPDATE LOG CAFFEINE AND GASOLINE - G&G CUSTOMS
• Shout out to the C&G Crew for constantly running Caffeine and Gasoline. You guys have put in the RP work, and that’s being rewarded 1000%
• New C&G Customs now operating out of Sandy Shores!
• They offer all the great stuff all other mechanic shops offer, besides stancing. (No room for a station)
• Everything is pretty much good to go to take over and they are officially open for business once they get the keys!
• This is a great representation of people putting in work, being active, and showing they want a business at Project Rogue!
• If you yourself want a business at Project Rogue, I highly recommend following what these guys did! Its the best way!
TUNERSHOP CONVERTS TO BENNYS
• Tunershop has been closed down. That team has now switched over to Bennys Customs. We do not plan on bringing the Tunershop back in, at least for some time as its far out of the way and more complaints then pros! This now makes the city have 3 IN CITY mechanic shops with LSC, Bennys, and East Customs for now, with C&G Customs now up in Sandys Shores!