✨[18+] Unwritten RP | OPENING 4/19/24 | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | Whitelist Jobs | unwrittenrp.com

My name is Commissioner Mason… and this is the day that I almost died. Thankfully, Sergeant Ryder took the relevant action to save my life. Forever grateful!

27 Likes

Man I love seeing the variety of things people get up to on our server. Just the other day someone was strait up DJing at one of our nightclubs, and I mean actually playing a live set of him DJing. It was awesome, here’s a picture one of our players shared of them enjoying the tunes.

Come make your story with us!

26 Likes

New to GTA RP. Have tried a few different servers, so far this server has the best over all feel. Your not just handed everything the economy seems reasonable. It s a bit quiet at times but its been good for learning how to play 5M. Hope to get to know more players and make some friends. If you looking for a community to settle down in, this is it. IMHO

27 Likes

I cannot stress this enough if you’re looking for a server thats balanced with a great economy, great people and an amazing staff with plenty of things to do and people to meet. THIS is the server to be in. You don’t feel like your here to make money and make it big simply just exploring and meeting people is its own reward. I highly recommend if you ever had a bad taste of rp in a server or dont know if rp is right for you please visit this server and you’ll find out what its all about. Once again its obvious that the staff puts in a lot of love and effort into what they do and I cannot wait to see where they go from here and what they do with it.

26 Likes

Recently got access to this beauty :star_struck: See y’all in the skies!

28 Likes

Most of my screenshots came from burger shot, as it was where I spent most of my time, now that it’s closed I will be going on a vacation for a bit. Hope I can see ya’ll soon. Here’s most of em, to reminisce

27 Likes

If you’re interested in forming meaningful friendships and embarking on rich RP story lines then you are doing yourself a disservice by not joining New Chance. I joined NC as my first foray in RP and with every stumble and at every corner I was met with kindness and guidance.

Come see what you’re missing out on!

#COSAGANG

25 Likes

The past month has been amazing, the amount of fun had while partying with the #Vibesquad, the stories being made and friendships growing is always an amazing time in NCN. Don’t be afraid to branch out and try something new!

26 Likes

Got this selfie of some naughty individuals! Wonder what’s in the box! :laughing:

If your wanting to find somewhere to call home New Chance Network is the place for you. The community comes first and its the priority of all staff to keep a healthy environment for everyone to enjoy! From player owned business to whitelisted jobs, everything you want in a fivem server, plus there is a new update coming soon!!

24 Likes

I have been here just under a month on NCN. I have been RPing for 7 years and this has been quite a lovely experience. Let me explain myself in a orderly manner.
First off I’d like to say I love the direction of the staff, and the openness of Senlar(The Developer.) Easy communication with no heavy wait times. Also being treated well in every situation and listened to thoroughly goes a long way. Senlar did a server AMA and it was fantastic. The admins do have characters and have a good feel for what’s going on in this place. It also isn’t over bearing to the point they want to control everything, they don’t give themselves that position or power and I love that.
As for the players I have seen a good mix of everything and have had majority of an enjoyable experience in my interactions. The group I have ended up ragtagging around with has brought my love of RP to an all time high, and the ability of play on NCN is what helps that. I have tried other servers but nothing felt good. This feels soooooo good. And I am prepared to stay for a long time.
I want to share my experiences and have been gearing up to share them on social media platforms and twitch with anyone looking for a awesome home of fun.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/830230441805217802/832638036193705994/Desktop_Screenshot_2021.04.16_-_01.47.32.02.png

22 Likes

Really enjoyed the court case the other day for Burgershot! Tis a shame it’s shut down for a while but I look forward to showing you guys the plans I have for it’s reopening! :wink:

25 Likes

Looking at where the server has started, to where it has come, is amazing. The character development from people has been genuinely amazing. I’ve watched and been with people who started from nothing and have slowly built their characters to store owners, higher ranking positions in various whitelist jobs, car dealership owners… It’s really been something that, upon reflection, is unbelievable.

23 Likes

Burgershot might have been shutdown, but that just means other businesses will flourish!

26 Likes

This city must be the most fun to be an officer ever! You don’t have to robocop at all you can have fun on the job but are expected to be serious when needed.
I just wanted to hang around with some friends on fivem, we found this city and I’ve gotten attached to the community. Which part of me hates cause I’m very much invested in this city now.

If you’re looking for a great community with an superb staff and really fun interactions. This is definitely the place to be for you!!

28 Likes

Best rp server i have ever seen and played on best economy best everything. SWEAR!!!

24 Likes

IDK about this dealership car xD GSC may have got some beef with someone.

23 Likes

Some strange stuff happens in Los Santos at times… but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

21 Likes

Join us for unique player run events like this one! Our players sure do know how to have seriously fun RP! Come try us out!

21 Likes

Couldnt imagine being on another server!!

26 Likes

Had a blast doing some training at the airport! Couldn’t imagine being in any other Police Department. #LSPD

24 Likes