✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

Been working on a really big hotel with you and honestly it’s so amazing how big the hotel is. I have never seen anything like this place and I’m so eager for people to enjoy the fruits of our labor :smiley:

23 Likes

There’s something special about the city at night…

28 Likes

Haha that’s good! :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Join up and you won’t be disappointed, once you fly in you’ll know what I mean. Active staff that will be here for you when needed. Police, EMS, LSC all are here to provide top notch story driven RP in a fun community driven server. I’ll see you all there much love.

23 Likes

New businesses are coming together well and the work going into a new motel system is, although painstaking, coming along nicely! We can’t wait to bring this new, amazing system to the city!

21 Likes

Network is great. everyone is super friendly! City is evolving daily and team is super helpful!

23 Likes

There’s nothing I can say about this city that I haven’t already said; but I just love having the ability to create relationships and close friendships with people that I would’ve otherwise never had a chance to in a more chaotic city.

Here’s a beautiful photo of my city brudda. :3 lol

21 Likes

:eye: :eye:

21 Likes

Joined the city 4 days ago and I am enjoying it. Plenty to do, all the people I have met are good RPers. I have only scratched the surface and am looking forward to my future in NCRP.

20 Likes

That’s fantastic to hear Deuce159! I’m sure you’ll be happy with us! We appreciate you!

18 Likes

Definitely Not A Cop :smirk:

I love this city, One of the best ones around Great people great staff. LOVE ALL OF YOU

21 Likes

Always good to see our Law Enforcement getting in some time at the range!

19 Likes

A city coming together for auditions for a movie project!

Love the city <3

19 Likes

i would like to talk to you about the server

18 Likes

Join our discord and we can talk there. The link is in the top post. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

One of my most favorite things to do is host auctions-- and man, people get super invested in our auctions for new businesses! It’s very fun to watch and something I really enjoy being able to fufill. One of my dreams when I started roleplaying was the ability to run a business-- and being able to fufil others dreams has been amazing!

19 Likes

I’ve had hundreds of random funny rp moments after being in the city for so long. While not being able to capture all of them, I was able to “REMEMBER” some of those moments. If you’d like to have a laugh, here’s a link to a video I made. New Chance Network Random Moments #1 | New Chance Network GTA RP - YouTube

19 Likes

Now that was a good watch ha! Some good throwbacks, another Halloween event soon too! :wink:

18 Likes

Everyone says our community is our best feature and I love that. That’s not something I can “code” and it really makes New Chance a stand out among a sea of other FiveM servers. If anyone else is reading this, come check our amazing community out and start a new roleplay journey with us! We’ll be happy to have you along for the ride!

19 Likes

Today we had an amazing stream that showcased a lot of promising new features! If you’re interested we got a whole slew of new things that are due to come on October 14th.

Come in and join the fun today!

18 Likes