✨[18+] Unwritten RP | OPENING 4/19/24 | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | Whitelist Jobs | unwrittenrp.com

Everyone in this community is so amazing! Had an awesome med-training for a few members of the LSPD tonight! Super excited to see what ends up filling up tomorrow’s RP time!

13 Likes

I have spent countless hours working hard in the Los Santos Police Department. On the flip side, I’ve spent many hours relaxing, hanging out with friends at various locations around the city. I’ve participated in Friday Fight Night and other events. It’s true what they say… the world is your oyster.

14 Likes

New chance has provided me with lots of great new friends and may I say working for LSMS is one of the most fun jobs you could possibly have as you meet so many interesting and wild people :slight_smile:

13 Likes

new chance has allowed me to make a ton of great friends both in and out of city! being a cop i get to run into a lot of people and the rp is always really good. definitely recommend new chance

13 Likes

While working as a Dynasty 8 agent in the city, I come across some really interesting people and characters. It’s been such a pleasure getting to know so many different people! From hardened gang members to those rich rich folks who just have too much ego ( the characters! LOL ) and money to throw around, down to those who are just new to the city and trying to find their calling. I cherish every single interaction. New Chance is definitely home and there is no place I’d rather be! :heart:

13 Likes

Stepped out for an adventure ended up finding a home here the diversity here has been a pleasure, they will embrace you and help you feel welcomed. highly recommended :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

13 Likes

LSPD and LSMS’s finest working together to keep our city safe and healthy.

12 Likes

Sometimes It pays to Stop for a minute and Admire the View in front of you. Anyways, backing to training More People for PD, Whilst Me and Commander Bonez come up with more ‘Creative’ Ideas.

13 Likes

One of my favorite things about New Chance is when something spontaneous happens like on Thrusday about over half of the city was just hanging out at Customs. This is just to name the most recent one but I always look forward to when these happen.

13 Likes

LSPD and New Chance has been such a great experience with the many people from all walks of life its easy to make great friends. Plus with people from all over the world being in the city there’s always people on to interact with.

13 Likes

Late night adventures with a few of the amazing people I have met in New Chance. I love them dearly, and we are always finding some late night shenanigans to get into. May Sons of Ass roll again.

13 Likes

I have met so many amazing, wonderful people in this Community. I have made new friends that I feel, for the most part, will last a long, long time. New Chance Roleplay and New Chance Network as a whole is a fantastic, innovative, continually growing Community that actively listens to Community Feedback and pushes forward to ensure that we are always creating the best environment as possible.

If you’re looking for a new home, New Chance is the place. I know I’ve found home.

13 Likes

no crying allowed. unless you’re part of pd… then you can cry here (but only with permission from the commissioner)

13 Likes

A fun little throwback to early development with Senlar well over a year ago!

This was when he introduced our infamous crash script to me and showed how it worked! It was a bit sensitive at the time (which was worked on) but the shock you hear here was definitely genuine as I never encountered it before this!

13 Likes

An absolutely amazing news report from the brilliant minds of those over at Weazel News! You love to see it!

12 Likes

Parkour with my boy WAVY!!!

14 Likes

I’ve found a home, surrounded by friends, surrounded by family.

If you’re looking for your next server, give New Chance RP at New Chance Network a try… You won’t regret it. Perhaps you’ll find your home here too!

14 Likes

Just passed my 1 year marker in the city. So much has changed since then except 1 thing that sets this city apart from every other one. Staff, the staff on this server are outstanding. From the Developer all the way down to Helpers. The developer here keeps everyone in the loop with new up and coming additions to the city. I’ve met a ton of people in the city, discord, and even a few IRL. Bonding with everyone this past year has been amazing. Looking forward to see what else is in store for us here in the future.

13 Likes

Always Show Appreciation to your Commanders! @Greed702

15 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve posted but I’m hard at work preparing the server for a massive update. When I am ready, New Chance will receive a major update to our first ever release version! We have learned a ton as a community and I have also learned and grown as a developer. I am basically rewriting the server to add a TON of new features, polish and enhance current feature, and being a while new level of performance and stability!

It is something we are very proud and excited for, so join us on our journey to release and get your foot in the door before things get big with an expanded player count!

13 Likes