✨[18+] New Chance RP | Economy | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Civ & Criminal RP | Whitelist Jobs | newchancerp.net

Sometimes you have to stage a life alert rescue for the cops, to keep things fresh lol.

6 Likes

Marabunta Grande 'Holdin it down :one: :three: :seven:

4 Likes

The forecast has cloudy skies with a chance of snow! If you’re out and about and a snow storm hits, drive safe!

5 Likes

Jobs Fair Plenty of jobs available in city come work for Lsms,Pd,D8 also you can become a lawyer!

5 Likes

Its nice being with some of your favorite people and having such a good time that the jams come out in the parking lot for some chilling out.

This man joined the server to live out his dreams, of selling TACOS. And the taco is killing it at the job. Did you know Tacos saved his life?

Makin money, one day at a time.

5 Likes

A cool autumn night in LS :peach:

7 Likes

The Lost MC: New prospects on board. Learning the ways

5 Likes

Story Time with Uncle Stan <3

5 Likes

With the holidays coming up, it’s time to start dressing the part ( with the antlers anyway, lol!)
Dynasty 8 is planning a Christmas party at the Country Club. Details coming soon so keep an eye out on twitter and yellow pages for more info!! :heart:

7 Likes

Made a fun holiday video with New Chance references! it was so fun to work on, and im so happy with the amount of people that helped out with some of the shots! thanks to everyone who helped out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Tonight was rockin!

Desktop Screenshot 2022.11.27 - 20.06.56.13

3 Likes

These lights got me in a festive mood! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Things are getting spicy in city tonight!

4 Likes

The Cult has been hard a work repairing the Village in he mountain of Chumash. There is a lot of work to be done, but they will make sure they get it done!

Sometimes if you want something nice you need to work hard for it. Don’t just sit by and hope the contractor is going to come in and do it for you! We know we need to get everything up and running, it will take a lot of work but the end results will be glorious! Day 1 of repairing the village goes on while I type this. Just know soon enough it will look so nice! Nothing like a little Duct Tape and Bubblegum to get things put together.

3 Likes

For those who didn’t see it a few nights ago.
Desktop Screenshot 2022.11.28 - 20.28.05.68
We were absolutely rockin out in the city! Good job New Chance!

Also something I am proud to show. My lawyer is now a Judge! I love character progression!

Lets goooooo. Im having a blast lately on a whole different level.

4 Likes

I thought that was my office for a second, we were about to have an issue! Lol.

4 Likes

Build the Cult Town!
Culttown

2 Likes

POV when you’re stuck in snow :snowflake:

3 Likes

Getting Ready for the D8 Christmas Party!

4 Likes

Odin has returned to a former version of himself and it has been a wonderful feeling for RP. New Chance has been the place that has helped me bring an old character to new levels.

And the comedy duo. Sai and O hangin out. So much fun.

2 Likes