✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

a little sneak peek of inside a 24/7 we have here in Los Santos

6 Likes

I might have kicked things off this time :smiley:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Wow!!! So I came from another GTA RP server and had absolutely no idea what I was doing in their server, they had the worst rules and no sense of direction. As soon as i loaded into New Chance, i really felt accepted into a community I’ve never been in before! I live stream so not only did i had full support on my Twitch Stream, but I worked my first public job and the whole police team came out and ordered from me! I made amazing tips and can start my second day with some great cash and friends. I was also amazed by the GRAPHIC DESIGN!!! WOW! This is a well thought out, planned and executed server and I am so glad to be a part of this crew now. Looking forward to being able to donate to a well build server. Kudo’s to who they need to go to, looking forward to my future here! - Sarah Thibodeaux :wink:

9 Likes

My boy got that laser beam

7 Likes

Love the new look of the clothing stores! :tshirt: :jeans:

7 Likes

Smoked a little dope. had me on my ass.

6 Likes

Nothing like taking some time to shoot up evil corporate agents!

7 Likes

upcoming dealership logo
“question is 1st or the 2nd he asks”
campaign16
another adventure begins, Where does your start?

7 Likes

Few fun mechanic s we offer here at new chance

6 Likes

:eyes: if you have not been keeping up in the city with the news you really need to catch up!
this ongoing city story is beyond quality spine chilling even.
:stop_sign:Breaking News: Baxter Returns??! :stop_sign:

:stop_sign: Breaking News: Baxter Ivy is in Danger! :stop_sign:

catch up on a stream even with the many perspectives on going in the city in the community hub #:red_circle:-live-streams Channel and give some love :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Crazy Shit is going down in Los Santos lately! Human labs has taken over! police are loosing control worse and worse everyday, and the rest of us are left to fight with police, to save ourselves, or try and live like nothings happening! but at leaast while the worlds ending, you can get a RAD cup of coffee from the VU :smirk:

6 Likes

Humane Labs has taken over the town, so we have been out giving them hell.

Curfew starts tonight, everyone gets ready for evening as sun just sets.

Curfew? Who here cares about a Curfew? Humane Labs aint our mama :smiley:

7 Likes

So many in the city don’t worry about what side they stand on when it comes to taking the city back.

After the nights events we buckle down to check out the newest news report.

We will get our buddy back!

6 Likes

New Chances Humane Lab Event has been CRAZY! After some key details were unveiled last night, the entire city went to the labs to search for evidence, and to save a friend to many, Yurt who was being held there for months. truly a crazy time!

Here is the first Humane Raid that occurred last night, where we entered through the water pipes

8 Likes

The Humane Labs event is finally come to a wind down. What a fun time it was.

But before the final battles. Had to get the stretch in for good health.

6 Likes

We just finished a month long massive storyline that united the entire city against a common enemy! Some really amazing times were had and these events will have a lasting impacts on the players and their characters roleplay. We take RP seriously here and we are dedicated to supporting story based RP character development. Come join us if you are looking for a unique experience, we do these events multiple times per year and are always listening to our players suggestions!

Check out this AMAZING Finale video summarizing the event we just concluded.

8 Likes

With Humane Labs Gone, and Life going back to normal… New Chance is back to regular day to day/top tier RP!

8 Likes

HEROS THAT SAVED US FROM HUMANE LABS

8 Likes

The Cultists are coming to town

paletobay

7 Likes