✨[18+] Unwritten RP | Economy | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Civ & Criminal RP | Whitelist Jobs | unwrittenrp.com

love how people are always willing to RP with you

38 Likes

Honestly speaking from 500+ hours played on this server, it truly is one of the best. The staff team here is the most positive and genuine. They truly value the community and theyre just overall probably one of the best teams of people ive seen run a server. And then comes the community. If youre looking for a commmunity theres no place better than New Chance. We arent a community even to say, its more like family.

39 Likes

Best server by far, had over 400 hours on it and i’m still finding new things I love about it, such a brilliant community. Keep Up the hard work NCRP crew <3 - Bou Morningstar

39 Likes

Love this city!! So friendly = )

36 Likes

10/10 Devs and Staff Great RP Server They Always listen to feedback Love this Community

39 Likes

From being a part of this community since before even Alpha was able to be played on, we set in mind a great precedent for what we wanted to accomplish. Achieving a safe and fun environment for those who want to escape a bit of reality and play as whoever they wanted to be.

Everyone in this community is such a valuable asset from the entire staff team all the way down to our people who love just clocking in and serving up some burgers for people, or running around picking up the trash of LS.

I’ve never seen a more level headed and approachable response to any situation that comes up in any other community, and that is truly one of the biggest points we stress in our staff team. A completely unbiased and passionate response with reasons behind decisions that are founded upon evidence and a team-based vote.

Definitely absolutely love everything this community has to offer.

34 Likes

Great community for serious and fun rp!

33 Likes

I’ll start off by saying this isn’t just a “Great Server” this is an amazing community packed together to create and amazing RP experience for new and old players. Senlar is an insane man pouring hours on in into this experience. This place I now call home, and home never seems to disappoint me. It’s the smoothest experience on a FiveM RP server I’ve ever had. It being able to have Custom MLO’s, Custom Clothing, Custom Vehicles and with all that added in cause what seems 0 frame drop is just insane. The people you will meet will make it all just come together in a way that you never experienced before. Whatever is stopping you right now from just joining for a second to take a look, Change it you will not regret it. Much Love Senlar amazing work.

36 Likes

Been bringing my new criminal character around to cause some mayham in Strawberry and had a lot of fun with the activity I have! I make her run the store and give people ~curbside delivery~ and also I make her run trash where in a recent update you can actually get a random selection of goodies when you’re pulling the bag out! May it be moldy bread or even the rare occasional gold chain, it’s super fun and honestly kind of addicting! I joked with a friend and said it felt like I was opening lootboxes!

Seriously overall a very engaging experience even when I pick times to run alone and stick to myself, but of course if I want other people in on my antics it’s not hard to find people with fun personalities!

33 Likes

I am going to be fully honest here. This City could be great. Emphasize on could be. I have been in the City for a while and a majority of the time, I am noticing a very young age group. This in itself isn’t a problem, but it is hard to interact with people (especially police) when they approach you in a childish manner. From distracting voice changers to a child’s idea of fairness. But again this isn’t the server’s biggest problem. There are so few jobs and only two are really worth doing for the cash. Of those two one is consistently breaking and doesn’t get fixed until the server restart. As a GTAV roleplay server, you’d expect crime to be a fun and worthwhile thing, but it isn’t. The best thing about the server (and take this with a grain of salt) is the import cars which seem to be the big focus of the City, but even those aren’t great; if anything the 8 car dealerships are resource-heavy. I loved the idea of gas prices that flux until you’re paying $200+ dollars for a tank of gas that is needed to do your job like a taxi. And the comment above this mentions the gold chains you can find in the trash as “rare occasional” except in one run of trash you can easily get 4-6 plus other goodies. Also to say this is a smooth FiveM experience is NOT true. While my computer isn’t the best I used to run 45+ frames in my old City. With the amount of MLOs/Custom interiors in the City, I am lucky to get 20 frames in most parts of the server. But don’t take my word for it. Go and see the City for yourself as it is now Public. Enjoy.

23 Likes

Thank you for your feedback and do know we are always looking to improve and your feedback does help us in figuring out what issues our players have and what we need to focus on in our future updates as we are far from being finished. Thanks again, and have an awesome day or night! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

I find myself spending more and more time here just loving the community!

26 Likes

Love all of the new faces we’ve been seeing! Come and join us for some fun RP!

:police_car:HIRING EMS and PD! :ambulance:
We could use some more help in our service departments. Please get some experience playing on the server before applying though. Generally we like to see 20 hours so you have a basic understanding of our server before jumping into a service job.

27 Likes

Simply the best. streamer friendly best Staff Team Come Stop By

28 Likes

Amazing time. Something for everyone.

28 Likes

In order to help us attract a more serious RP focused group we have just changed our community to 18+. If you are looking for some place to come build a great RP story for your characters, look no further!

26 Likes

Seen a lot of background community inputs happening lately, with more people having an input on how cars handle our EMS department getting a revamp to focus more on roleplay and taking the step to be an 18+ community.

New Chance is going in a great place right now, recommend joining if you want more than just a RP server as it’s now becoming a great community.

27 Likes

Simply the best

29 Likes

I find myself spending more and more time here Come stop by

29 Likes

Been playing on the server for a week+ now. And i gotta say im really impressed with all the details this server has in terms of longevity in terms of the RP on the server. This server has layers upon layers of content to dig through. And i have been doing that and really enjoying my time in the city! I recommend everyone to atleast try the server with some mates or alone (like me lol).

29 Likes