✨[18+] New Chance RP | Economy | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Civ & Criminal RP | Whitelist Jobs | newchancerp.net

on way to a parole hearing

4 Likes

Very cool! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pretty good server so far, Great people and very helpful. Alot of opportunity’s to come for new players that join.

4 Likes

Thanks for giving us a try! Hope you find your home here on New Chance! I have a lot of fun updates in the pipeline so there will always be new and exciting things to get involved with!

3 Likes

It was a pleasure to be one of two members on the first Parole Board. We granted parole with conditions and it was a fantastic experience for all involved. Maybe, one day I’ll see you in front of me at a parole hearing, or maybe even sat beside me or as one of the officers involved in providing security.

Be who you want to be. Be the character you want to play.

2 Likes

I have been enjoying the beach lately.

Nice place to pull out the skates. Roll around. AND HIT THEM RAMPS!

2 Likes

Parole hearing was legit! Some pretty serious RP going on in the prison. Can’t wait to see what happens as we continue to improve the prison rp scene.

Another fun night! Court case, big drug bust, some hospital action, and a story that’s been unfolding is bringing some interesting groups together that you wouldn’t expect!

Come join in on some fun roleplay with us!