✨[18+] Unwritten RP | OPENING 4/19/24 | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | Whitelist Jobs | unwrittenrp.com

When you have good people that can drop some jokes at the right moment and with out missing beats, it’s what keeps me coming back on the regular. NC is home. (Thanks Cory!!)

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/owe6dXmZDhQ98/d1337VSCrtyl?invite=cr-MSwwQ04sMTc1MDExNzIs

Or when you have moments like this: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/owex7SnM4uVqR/d1337jyvyyYP?invite=cr-MSxIVW4sMTc1MDExNzIs

12 Likes

Awesome court case going on now… related to drugs, murder, and police corruption! Very JUICY!

Come join an awesome community that values long term story based RP where actions have consequences and matter in each persons story.

11 Likes

After a lengthy Trial, Blanco vs PD trail concluded, with an unexpected twist! Full Verdict from last night here^

9 Likes

Police on duty, EMS on duty, Lawyers ready to defend and prosecute, D8 ready to help with housing and business inquiries, gangs making moves, Weazel Network out here covering all things LS and even more. LS Customs pimping rides like maniacs. Can’t stop, won’t stop.

10 Likes

Check in with cell 13 if you dont want issues…

From a petty marijuana dealer on a bicycle to a renowned dope lord running an empire from a cell, its been a long road.

12 Likes

This has got to be one of my most favorite moments in RP in a while. Breaking into prison to get your escaped friend back in. It worked…sorta…was so fucking funny man.

11 Likes

on way to a parole hearing

12 Likes

Very cool! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Pretty good server so far, Great people and very helpful. Alot of opportunity’s to come for new players that join.

12 Likes

Thanks for giving us a try! Hope you find your home here on New Chance! I have a lot of fun updates in the pipeline so there will always be new and exciting things to get involved with!

11 Likes

It was a pleasure to be one of two members on the first Parole Board. We granted parole with conditions and it was a fantastic experience for all involved. Maybe, one day I’ll see you in front of me at a parole hearing, or maybe even sat beside me or as one of the officers involved in providing security.

Be who you want to be. Be the character you want to play.

11 Likes

I have been enjoying the beach lately.

Nice place to pull out the skates. Roll around. AND HIT THEM RAMPS!

12 Likes

Parole hearing was legit! Some pretty serious RP going on in the prison. Can’t wait to see what happens as we continue to improve the prison rp scene.

11 Likes

Another fun night! Court case, big drug bust, some hospital action, and a story that’s been unfolding is bringing some interesting groups together that you wouldn’t expect!

Come join in on some fun roleplay with us!

11 Likes

Nothing like hitting the town with your best bud, I love exploring all the activities in New Chance, when I’m hanging with rad people :slight_smile:

9 Likes

All work and no play right!
Been having an amazing time lately. Bring back good feels from the past and having new fun as well. This week has been absolutely spectacular. Happy to share some of my good vibes with everyone.

What a nice place for a gun deal right!? I mean…What a nice place to enjoy the view!

Beach life is as sweet as you’d suspect. Its sunny and warm and rocking. And tons of drugs to do! I mean…Parties! Lots of Parties! and Jetskiing!

#MeAndTheBoys

But all that playing around needs some buckle down time at work. Check out my new outfit I made for working at Ammunation. I am a top rank, titled a Master Gunsmith. So I tried to give the visual as best as I could.

And then the fun got going again with some bowling. What a night of bowling too, saw some great shots and great people came to throw the ol rock down the lane!

We kept the music going all night. It was a blast. Sometimes you can have the most fun doing the simple things. We need to get some more people down on the lanes!

10 Likes

The car show at the mall last night was pretty fun! Its great to see the numbers climbing and with the new improvements to the drug sales system to make it a bit easier on crims I expect we will see more people coming around to check out those changes!

But we ARE a ROLEPLAY server so for new players remember… Its not what you know, its WHO you know!

Join our discord!

10 Likes

Took a long break from RP. Decided to come back again and went back to the only place i know! New chance! To my surprise the whole server is upgraded and running super smooth with A TON of features! Im incredibly impressed. Cant wait to make a whole new character and back story

11 Likes

So the other day we had this wicked party. It was the first car show at the Harvey Center Mall…and it got poppin. Cool cars, music, dancing, fireworks, lizard people…well really lizard people…

No for real there was this Lizard man! And he was getting us LIT

He even handed out some party favors, like some jugs of battery Acid…

Annnnnd. It was a ride from there.

Side note, who really reads signs in places anyway?

Anyway back to making some money, But first gotta work on getting my strength up.

10 Likes

So things were a blast the other night. I was getting qualified for my helicopter license. I was cruising around in the chopper having a great time. I decide to take a trip to the aircraft carrier.

Thats when disaster strikes…the engines blow out. “May day may day may day!” WE ARE GOING DOWN. Big O and Kurumi hit an easy water landing, and get out into the endless ocean and needing to swim back. Big O was captain of a crew of pirates, so this is more of an inconvenience than a worry. He just wants to make Kurumi gets back safely. He instructs “knives out incase of sharks.” They then begin their journey back to land.

Everything is going good, until Kurumi inhales some water and can’t swim too good. We radio’d in for a local helicopter to fly in and take her to the hospital. Big O was left out in the water alone…but he was far from worried. It became magical.

Finally close enough to land to see plant life…and then he swam with the whales.

Finally reaching land. The mission was not complete. He had lost his shoes, hat, glasses. Was half alive from the swim, and had a mountain to climb to get home. Walking from the water toward El Burro just to get somewhere familiar.

The lions tried to take him out. However there was no way after all this a damn Mountain Lion would be the thing to stop him from completing this journey.

After some time walking, he finally could see El Burro.

Police had been there. Officer Ashley assisted Big O with some bandages and water to make sure he was ok. His friend Blanco was wayyyyyy to high to hear his story, but Big O tried to explain multiple times.
He finally walked down the road to take a seat at the Bilingsgate Motel. He awaited his girlfriend Kurumi, who was now much better, to come bring him some clothes and pick him up from the low end.

10 Likes