✨[18+] Unwritten RP | WHITELISTED | Serious RP | Crafting/Gathering Economy | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | PD/EMS/FIRE | Customizable Housing | unwrittenrp.com

21 Likes

Been having a great time in the server lately, tons of RP and action going on. Every time I clock in for a LSPD shift I’m one of damn near a dozen cops running around to the various shootings and robberies. It’s been great seeing such a variety of RP going on these days from a variety of people and groups. I would post a cool screenshot but the forums hate me now but trust me it was a really cool screenshot.

20 Likes

One day soon, Uncle Stan will have his food truck and then, who knows, maybe a restaurant chain?! Everyone (and Burgershot) better watch out because I don’t know if the hearts of New Chance are ready for the sheer amount of Hot Meats (and the level of cholesterol in them).

Make sure to check the Yellow Pages and then stop by Sk8 World in New Chance when you see the big man has his ad up to help make this man’s dream a reality!

On another note, thanks to the people of New Chance for helping Uncle Stan work towards his dreams. This server has been very receptive to something that isn’t your run-of-the-mill cop/ems/crim RP and I think that speaks to the level of RP on this server.

If you’re looking and haven’t found a server yet, hit up the website and get in here already!

20 Likes

19 Likes

The man. The myth. The legend. Always in our hearts you beautiful Italian bastard.

18 Likes

Where do I begin, I’ve been in the server now for over a year and it has allowed me to not only express my creative ideas with multiple different characters but also to create great friendships along the way. Through thick or thin, New Chance is a community that is there for you. You will be hard pressed to find another community that is as accepting and open to all walks of life. Not to mention, the work put into the city to make it as fun and reliable for everyone involved has been immense. 10 stars, would recommend to anyone from first time RP’er to seasoned veteran. It’s never to late to have a New Chance in your life, come share it with us.

17 Likes

Everyone stops bleeding eventually!

19 Likes

Great to see people coming back around since we have been working on consistently releasing bug fixes, enhancements, and new content to the server! If you are looking for a place to start your characters story, come join us! See the awesome things our community has to say and share about their experience with us by scrolling up!
newchancediscord

17 Likes

Make friends, look cool together, and stare at a camera together.

17 Likes

The LSPD Corvette is always turning heads, glad I approved myself to use it.

18 Likes

Defense attorney presenting opening statement… WHAT A DAY, WHAT AN ATTORNEY. “That fool went to school for this”

16 Likes

New features coming soon!

15 Likes

Farmer Jim welcomes you to come create your own story here at New Chance. What are you waiting for buc-a-roos. Get to gettin while the gettin is good.

16 Likes

Thanks to the new banking system/phone app, I realize I have a spending problem.

15 Likes

13-7 marabunta grande

16 Likes

Sometimes you have to let others do your dirty work. It was such a great time hanging out

14 Likes

The PD has a soft side too

12 Likes

Super excited for this not gonna lie! Hunting is such a staple for FiveM servers but honestly ours is so different from anything I’ve ever done before on any other server’s hunting system!!!

12 Likes

Our awesome Los Santos Police Department need your help! We’re actively recruiting police officers to help us protect against blatant criminal activity as seen in the video below… APPLY TODAY!

12 Likes

Yeah, What’s the deal?

14 Likes