✨[18+] Unwritten RP | OPENING 4/19/24 | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | Whitelist Jobs | unwrittenrp.com

Looks amazing thanks to everyone who helped out with our post revamp! :heart_eyes:

1.0 is coming along nicely also lots of new faces around and I love to see it! :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Always workin hard. The job of Assistant Chief is a hard one, but it’s one I do with pride.

19 Likes

Time trial event being hosted in the city by one of our dedicated members Xontiac.

Going to be great seeing who really is the best driver out there!

22 Likes

Drug system has finally been updated and put into place! :cowboy_hat_face: +Lots more to come in that area too. :eyes:

21 Likes

Next we will be upgrading our player housing system to a brand new version including even more customizations beyond what we had before!!! There will be over 30 different styles to choose from and full ability to furnish them yourselves making each house truly unique!
Come join us and get your roleplay journey started today!

23 Likes

Just came back to the city after an extended period of time. Super glad to be back around the outstanding community we have here.

23 Likes

Decided to take a side job as a model

22 Likes

Blast from the past​:raised_hands:Even see my dad in there somewhere :smiling_face_with_tear:

22 Likes

the meth jaw late night trying to get a burger

22 Likes

Just got some new amazing custom clothing in for our San Andreas State Police department! It’s amazing how creative and special and unique things are in New Chance. It really doesn’t feel like any other server!

22 Likes

I’m loving being an apprentice dev and being given the opportunity to help and learn.

Even just changing some basic config and giving users better quality of life when playing is so enjoyable.

22 Likes

When you have a business to run but also want to become a BMX pro, you go to work with a broken leg

23 Likes

Had a great time competing in the New Chance Grand Prix. Can’t wait for the next racing event!

22 Likes

LSMS Cat being the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

23 Likes

Had such a great time being apart of this party bus, it for sure was a Party in the USA. and I cannot wait for it to happened again. look at us, all cute in our matching outfits… dont worry we didnt hurt him xD

23 Likes

Been on this server for a year now, Had a great time and good memories. <3

22 Likes

Trip to Chiliad was fun, even though half of them ended up chopped up by my helicopter blades. LSPD, baby.

20 Likes

Do what I want, init.

20 Likes

Love the turn out <3

19 Likes

Last night the server was on fire!
Starting with the massively anticipated court case, Police VS a set of brothers accused of murder, and store robbery. Both the police and the brothers lawyer Walt, raised interesting sides to the case and interviewed witnesses about the incident in question, after a short recess and hearing both sides of the case, the judge ruled not guilty on both these large possible charges, with a guilty verdict on selling or pushing drugs if I recall correctly. You could cut the tension in the court room with a KNIFE! server population was 50 - 60+ and players were shoulder to shoulder packed in tight. It was so rad seeing so many people out at an event like this, all together, Rp’ing and awaiting the verdict.

Shortly after court was out, The first FightNight in agess began. With a Prize pool of 100k many people decided to fight their way towards that life-changing amount of money for their character in NewChance.
Music was bump’n, people were loud, yelling for their boys in the ring to win that cash prize!

Overall last night was one of the best nights for NewChance in a while in my opinion… After a server wipe, there’s always an awkward period where people are poor, and it maybe affects how people RP, with more of a grind set of mind. Last night showed that people are finally settled in to real HIGH QUALITY roleplay that NewChance pushes their community to strive for. With such a wide/diverse community, and so many characters pushing themselves everyday to create top tier RP for others, I wouldn’t want to spend my time roleplaying, anywhere else!

20 Likes