✨[18+] Unwritten RP | OPENING 4/19/24 | Serious RP / Story Based RP | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Custom Gangs | Whitelist Jobs | unwrittenrp.com

Still time to grab the holiday present before the year is up! We’re enjoying seeing people come back from being away and spending time RPing with us, come join us!

37 Likes

Best server without a doubt. Everyone’s ideas and opinions are taken into account, everyone is respectful and kind. I enjoy the server and would 100% recommend it, you won’t regret it!

36 Likes

I joined New Chance 2-3 months after it went live to the public and I’m so happy that I did. Pretty much everything I had wanted in a city was here and the things that weren’t was EASILY brought up to the developers, who always has an open ear to the community. Literally I got to purchase and run my OWN business with more features to be added in the future to support it. I can go on and on with praises for this city simply on how caring and hardworking the developer AND the staff that help run and keep this city running. You definitely wont regret trying the city out and hopefully making it a regular visit.

38 Likes

well my thought on the server seen i join it was very different in way lets say advanced then other i have been in but what im shocked about is how the founder are so in contact with the player that is what i was happy about have the right people there to help when needed so i have high hopes for the server to go big in players respect to all the founders and mods that spend all the hours in to this to make everyone else happy with in the community

37 Likes

:boom: INTRODUCING A Whitelist free weekend! :boom:

This weekend, to ring in the new year, we will be hosting a WHITELIST FREE WEEKEND! This means that you can come and play on our server all weekend long with your friends without needing to fill out the whitelist application and get accepted!

Take advantage of this chance to check out what we have to offer without all of the red tape! :slight_smile:

If you like what you see, apply to the whitelist to continue your journey with us and keep all of your progress! Hope to see you around! Click over to our discord for more info!

37 Likes

Can honestly say, possibly THE best server I’ve ever been in. Super approachable staff members, who are always willing to listen & take any ideas in to consideration from the community. So many different & unique features in the server to delve into and explore, for both illegal & civ RP. Yet they are still always growing & pushing with new ideas and updates! New Chance thrives for a friendly & serious roleplay experience, and I can honestly say that’s what it is. Bullying, toxicity, & IC to OOC beef is not tolerated there & it makes all the difference! I just can’t wait to see where its at within the next year of being open!

38 Likes

Had an amazing Christmas Party hosted by our amazing EMTs! Santa also came by and made quite a surprise visit and our radio station, Radio 420, did an amazing job of providing awesome DJ services! It was tons of fun and I am SO very excited for what 2021 has to bring for our amazing community!

39 Likes

Love playing on this server and finding a place that values its community!

37 Likes

I used to run my own community, but ran out of time for that due to life happening, and have since switched to playing on NCRP. Great community and development team! 13/10, would join again.

40 Likes

Having floated from city to city over the past couple of years, I have made NCRP my home. Supportive moderators, encouraging members and a more than active feedback suggestion category makes NCRP the best kept secret on Fivem.

42 Likes

Our whitelist free weekend is in full effect! Come join in on the fun before it’s over and if you like what you see apply to join the server!

37 Likes

:dizzy:BIG UPDATE:dizzy:
We have decided to stay :flight_arrival: PUBLIC :flight_arrival: for the time being. We had such a good time with this whitelist free weekend that we want to keep it that way for a while. This is an awesome opportunity for you to come experience what we have to offer NOW before we eventually go back to being whitelisted!

What this means: You can join without applying for the time being!

Whitelisting will still be in effect, but we will have it as a “reserve”. If we get unwanted attention, it’s a simple flip of the switch for us to allow only those people on the “reserve” list into the server temporarily until the negative attention is mitigated. We will be turning the whitelist back OFF after its is over.

:people_holding_hands: More people to play with! :people_holding_hands:
Get your friends in here to have some quality time and some awesome Roleplay with them and others!

:timer_clock: Plans for going fully whitelisted again remain, but will not be revisited for a short while. We want this community to grow, and grow to a place we all would like it to be.

:person_fencing: Staff changes are happening, we will be adding and growing our staff team to help assist in the dead times, as well as the active times.

Stop by our Discord for more information today!

41 Likes

love the work the devs and staff team put in to keep things running!

40 Likes

Hot news off the press! The housing market also had a big crash recently so all those amazing options you see up there for Dynasty 8 are more accessible and afforadable than ever! It’s been a very exciting time for the housing industry in giving people the homes they dream of at less of a financial strain, so if you’re interested in accessible housing we got that here at New Chance! :smiley:

40 Likes

The amount of work all the devs and staff put into this server is astonishing, they deserve all the credit since it’s made an amazing server 10/10. And oh boy I can see this server growing consistently because it’s only early days. The community is supportive and together. Big up NCRP! :smiley:

38 Likes

Server is horrible

39 Likes

a fuking great server

39 Likes

Best server I have ever been in, super serious RP and an amazing staff team

40 Likes

Thanks for all of the great feedback! We are continuing to grow but could use some more players around this time of the day!

If you’d like to get in at the ground level of a server that will eventually become whitelisted JOIN NOW!

42 Likes

Great Server, Great RP, 10/10

39 Likes