[18+] Enchanted RP | Economy | Drugs & Gangs | Streamer Friendly | Serious RP | Customizable Housing | Active Staff | Hiring Cops/EMS

We have only a few days left of our beta period, come join us! :smiley:

1 Like

From what I’ve seen so far the servers got a great backbone for tons of different RP , great mechanics and hidden. Things to stumble upon. Awesome housing for new people to the city so they don’t have to live on the streets , jobs have a cool mechanics and you even need to unwind if you overwork yourself and do some relaxing things , Looking forward to seeing people get to experience what we got a taste of for beta and hope some good Rpers come with interesting personalities to the cool people I already got to run into !

3 Likes

Beta was very successful! Got an idea of how the city works and got to meet some great people! Really looking forward to official launch!

2 Likes

Just got word tomorrow (September 3rd) is launch day! Hope to see a bunch of new faces! Don’t miss out on the hype!

2 Likes

Under 6 hours left for server launch!

1 Like

As my first RP server I have joined I have to say its amazing, I have been watching RP for a while now and the staff here are so professional and the community is so welcoming to newcomers to RP, so don’t hesitate to come join this city and have a blast RPing

2 Likes

Officaial Launch is Sep. 3 @6PM EST! Come hang out and see if you have what it takes to make it in the city! And when you are ready, come see Ricky Reigns at PDM for a car!

2 Likes

It has launched! Come join the great peoples of ERP!

1 Like

City is growing a little each day, we have business applications being put in and we are seeing a lot of potential with our ever growing community. Come join and see for yourself :slight_smile:

Launch was a success

1 Like

We’re improving a little each and every day. Whitelisted businesses are opening such as Parsons, Vanilla Unicorn, PDM, Burgershot and more! We are also hiring for PD and EMS so come join us today!

Your journey awaits…

Such a fun city even with our growing community we’re still having a blast everyday ! Having a lot of fun even on my own most times … really can’t get enough ERP ! Come join us and bring your own fun shenanigans

1 Like

^This

1 Like

We’re having our first community event this weekend!

This Sunday, September 19 at 4 PM EST we will be celebrating the launch of ERP with a beach party / car meet!

This will be a chance for everyone in the community to mingle, show off their newest cars, get some yummy food and take a dip down by the beach!

There will be music, food, a car raffle (TBD) and strippers so we hope you’ll come join us as we celebrate the opening of this wonderful community!

I absolutely fell in love with this server within in a few hours. Everyone is very kind and welcoming to new people in town!

2 Likes

So happy to see our community growing each week , so many fun and creative people joining us and adding to our craziness. Love everyone whos with us already and cant wait to see whos next !! Hoping this weekend brings in some more peeps to get a taste of what ERP’s got to offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re growing each day! Awesome friends, awesome family! Come join

Growing slowly but surely and we’re thinking of more ways to bring in new, great RP.

We are having our first community meeting this weekend, we’d love to have you come be apart of our community! <3