✨ [18+] Starlight RP | Economy | Serious RP | Customizable Housing | Custom Cars | Player Businesses | HIRING Cops/EMS | Drug System & more

Starlight RP was created and launched in November of 2021 with a few goals in mind: provide to a community by listening and understanding, give the best in terms of scripts, activities and content for players, be fair and willing to listen as staff and a place where people could come to get away from the stressors of real life. Development started at the end of October, early November and since then we have done everything we can to continue providing content, updates, and development.

We are a public community that is Discord Whitelisted. Our goal is for people to be creative, attached to their character creations and stories, evolve their characters and their stories that will help develop the community.

Let’s be real here, we have implemented a lot and are continuing to do so. We have a lot that is geared towards civilians and criminals and we are slowly working towards developing our legal departments such as PD, EMS, and more! Criminal activity is a huge part of GTA and FiveM and we understand that this covers more than half a player base typically. However, we have plenty of options and activities and features you’ll find around the city of Los Santos!

We offer an array of unique and complicated legal jobs. Here is what you can expect to see at our job center across from the train station.

:corn:Farmer | With an elaborate system, you can grow tomatoes, wheat, pick apples and be out in the fresh air of Paleto.

:articulated_lorry:Garbage | Help keep the city clean by going around and collecting only the nastiest of garbage.

:merman:Diver | Face your fears by diving deep into the sea to collect salvageable bits and bobs.

:truck:Amazon Driver | Jeff Bezos who? Become the MVP of Amazon by delivering packages around the city and soon, you may be the next Amazon CEO.

:womans_clothes:Tailor | Be careful with those sewing pins, one too many pricks of the finger and you may not be able to complete your task of sewing and creating for the citizens of LS.

:hammer_and_wrench:Builder and Electrician | Help build up the city and keep the lights on. With these jobs, you have a chance to rank up the more you do them so provide for the city, get more money and materials the more you provide.

Within Starlight, we have whitelisted jobs where players can apply to own a business. These businesses range from your favorite places such as PDM or the Vanilla Unicorn. We also have unique places around the city such as the uWu cafe, Pops Diner, gas stations and ammunations that can be owned. We also have the ability for players to become mechanics; work at one of our current mechanic shops or possibly create your own!

:skateboard:Longboard | Longboard anywhere around the city by having a longboard with you everywhere you go. Skirt quickly around the city if you’re new to the city

:surfing_woman:Surfing | Hang ten, man! Go down to the beach, grab a board, and catch some gnarly waves.

:8ball:Pool | Find a pool table and a pool rack and square up with your homies.

:video_game:Arcade | Head on down to Life Invader and play some classic games with your friends such as PacMan, Tetris, Wolfenstein, Doom, Uno, Flappy Bird & more.

:cow2:Animal Riding | Take a wild ride on a cow, deer, or a pig. Careful! Park Rangers are roaming around and may fine you for animal cruelty.

:red_car:Custom cars | We take pride in our PDM and the vehicles we offer here at Starlight RP; from super cars to classics, we have something for everyone.

:people_holding_hands:Multiple Characters | We currently offer all players 4 characters that have independent phone numbers, bank accounts, and inventories so you can live truly different lives.

:ticket:Driving School | One of your first tasks when you fly in is to find your way to our driving school to take a quick drivers test.

:house:Housing | We have 2 options for housing; places that don’t require fast travels to enter and fast travel housing. These range from actual houses you can buy that you can walk straight into or homes that have interiors from GTA. We also have our very own ikea where players can shop for an assortment of furnishings to make their space unique to them.

The San Andreas State Police Department is the only main LEO option here so we can provide a stable environment between our active LEOs in terms of structure and no cross department conflicts.

We are a developing department with an overall goal to bring fun and positive interactions between State Troopers, citizens, and those dirty criminals. If you’re interested in becoming an LEO but not sure whether or not you’d like to take it too seriously…why not become a Park Ranger!? We provide alternatives for everyone’s style of roleplaying.

The SASP features clean and unique vehicle liveries across an impressive fleet of 15 different vehicles (not all are shown in the photo), accompanied with a fully operating CAD system to track criminal activities. Starlight RP offers any aspiring State Trooper a great place to start a strong career. We also offer K9 units to qualified Troopers who are looking to have a trust companion. In addition, we offer various clothing options for our Troopers, Detectives, and Park Rangers.

Starlight RP offers drugs, robberies, gangs, and more. We also offer a variety of weapons with unique weapon skins. Find yourself going to the slammer? We have a unique system that will take your mugshot before being sent away. For our gangs? We have special gang hideouts around the map. While we won’t give away all our secrets, here are a few things you can expect to see around the city for all you wild criminals.

Well… a lot of text later we hope we’ve at least gained your attention and curiosity. We are developed on the good will of people’s free time; this goes from the development team all the way through to our department leaders. Because of this it’s not triple A game perfection, there will be issues, there will be areas that need attention but that’s okay. To sit back and call our project perfect would be concerning and over confident, there needs to be an aspect of improvement because you have to adapt to your player base.

We aim to be a fair community; staff situations are handled through tickets viewable by all staff and transcripts saved in case we need to look back on anything. If you report a rule break and provide the valid evidence it will be handled, staff involved in a situation can’t handle their own situations so it won’t be brushed under the carpet.

On top of that we realise people aren’t perfect, we work on a 3 warning system but we look at things, as well, on a case by case basis. While we don’t yet have a Patreon, all of the donations we receive are put back into the community; server bills, scripts, MLOs, cars, etc.

So, what are you waiting for? We would love to have you! Click that logo below and come create a character to remember!

Level(1)

13 Likes

With the amount of time and money put into development we guarantee you’ll have a fantastic time. I don’t know about whoever is reading this, but I for one was tired of joining servers with stolen scripts and duct taped together frameworks head popping every 5 minutes. Connection issues are at an all time low here with over 300 resources loaded up. After all the development now is the time for you and your friends to come on in and RP! We would love to be your next home and to invite you into our family.

4 Likes

City is a ton of fun to play around in and full of lots of fun thing to do. More stuff is added regularly. You should fly in and check it out

4 Likes

One of the best city’s I’ve had the pleasure to be apart of, the community here is by far the kindest iv been apart of and the developer and admin staff are truly fantastic, new things added regularly and your suggestions are never ignored.
Come join the madness

4 Likes

The best city I’ve ever been in and the content just seems to keep coming! The staff are so dedicated and friendly and are always looking for feedback and suggestions really couldn’t ask for a better. Between the wide selection of cars to the multiple jobs/activities available its actually mind blowing. I have yet to crack the surface on all the secrets that are hidden out there but I cant wait to see what else is in store for us. This city is definitely worth checking out. I’d love to see some new faces soon! Come join in on the fun I promise you wont regret it!

3 Likes

So many clothing options, so many housing options , so many car options, so many career options, so many hidden things for those looking for them! the city is just waiting for you to come make your mark :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Our server is just chuck full of secrets and awesome MLO’s and places to explore. We have devoted a lot of time, money and energy into the love for the server and our small community. We only want to see it grow because for both of us, community is everything. We have set the stage for some awesome RP, now it’s your turn to perform and show us everything you got!

2 Likes

I love this server so much. Everyone is so friendly. I never thought I’d be able to do the cop stuff on FiveM but they showed me otherwise being super patient and helpful in teaching me. My experiences with the criminals so far have been a lot of fun a lot of cities I’ve been in gangs just shoot you down, these people actually give me something to look forward to.

3 Likes

I love this place. I love the cars. I love all the crazy buildings to explore. I feel like I always have something new to work towards

2 Likes

This server has been great so far. There are so many things to do and so much to explore, I feel like every day I’m finding something new that I didn’t see before and things I haven’t seen in previous cities. It seems like there’s a little more added each day; whether that’s fixing bugs or just new content. Definitely come check us out!!!

3 Likes

This city is a blast. Tons to do and plenty of imported vehicles to choose from.
A very welcoming community that is willing to help anyone that needs it.

3 Likes

Ain’t gonna lie for this to be my 1st legitimate city it’s filled with a lot of stuff. Heart warming people as well Can’t wait for even more great things to come and new people to meet. It’s amazing what hard work can do in little amount of time gotta thank the owners of the server they did a great job and still continuing to do more great things. Mr. MILTON and Ms. GIGI are amazing server owners and partners always there to help when some one needs assistance and when it comes to all sides of the table criminal and law they are very nice work buddies. Server is definitely a 10/10 Glad to be part of the city Please come join us and thanks for the opportunity to share my appreciation. Thanks again!!!

3 Likes

The staff are fantastic; they work so well together and you can really tell they’re on the same page about things. There’s new things that are being added all the time and I can really tell that I"m heard as a community member. Thanks for everything, can’t wait to see where it goes!

1 Like

This post shows a majority of everything on the server but not all but that’s because there’s so many little things that are added to the server to make it a unique experience; things I haven’t seen before on any other server. It’s great, come join! :smiley:

1 Like

This server is great. There’s a few bugs here and there but the staff are quick to look into them and get them fixed. You can tell a lot of time has been put into this server. You won’t regret your time here!

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind comments! We are excited to see what happens over the next few weeks as we enter 2022! We’d love to ring in the new year with you all!