18+ emotes

how to add 18+ emotes to a menu i found from a post what they are just dont know how to add them

1 Like

Moved to #development:scripts :mascot:

What do you mean “found”, and which menu are you using?

3 Likes

menu idk ive never use menus for animations so whats a good one. ive seen one i think its the esx menu

found the animations for the 18+ in this link

Anal - Getter

animDict = 'rcmpaparazzo_2'
animName = 'shag_loop_poppy'

Anal - Giver

animDict = 'rcmpaparazzo_2'
animName = 'shag_loop_a'

Car - BJ - Getter

animDict = 'mini@prostitutes@sexnorm_veh'
animName = 'bj_loop_male'

Car- BJ - Giver

animName = 'bj_loop_prostitute'

Car - Sex - Getter

animName = 'sex_loop_male'

Car - Sex - Giver

animName = 'sex_loop_prostitute'
2 Likes

any ideas?

2 Likes

would help if you told us what menu you are using, i know i use radial menu and in order to get animations to work with that you need to be able to use the command via chat. so maybe thatll help you.

3 Likes

as i said i dont use a menu. and if i made them into a chat command how would i do that ive looked at animation scripts and i dont see those listed

i think i might have found something

Just wanna say you do use a menu if you are trying to add them to one. :wink: Read your original post.

1 Like

You would need to register a server event in the server main lua. which creates the command in game.

I would recommend simply downloading a release for animations thats already out there that has commands implemented so you don’t need to write fresh code, then download the 18+emotes you want and once you’ve read both codes, merge the useful parts together to make it work.

Hopefully that makes sense :S
As thats what I do to save time haha. Love this community for sharing their work <3

1 Like

I am interested in this as well, did you manage to find something? I was working on trying to script this myself but as I am not that good I could only get certain animations to work. And for the ones for the car they only worked outside the car but you could enter the car and they would continue.

2 Likes

no i have not figured it out yet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.