[17+] WISRP | Soon to be whitelisted | Applications for Departments | LEO, CIV, Fire/EMS | Custom Assets | Join Today!

Join today!

Join today!

I am glad that I join, every nice people always willing to help you in whatever you need. the Y maps are incredible. The cop’s vehicle is insane the amount of detail that it has with a K-9 sniffing the drug that you have on you or our vehicle. Highway patrol in their bikes, if you are speeding they can see you with their radar gun. There is a big amount of detail in this community because I have noticed that the owner and head admin asks us the people and they listen to what we have to say but that’s not the only thing they actually implement whatever cool feature we told them. In conclusion, this is a community that you can have friends and play with and have a lot of fun with, that why we play in the first place right?

Join Today!

Join today!

We are accepting LEO applications. Apply today on our website!

Join today!

Join today!

Join today!

WSRP is accepting applications for all departments. Apply today!

An amazing server to be apart of. Been around for months and only growing by the day. Fully established Police, EMS and Civilian departments bring the roleplay experience to an astonishing new level. I encourage anyone reading this to hop in and immerse yourself in the WSRP world!

Thank you for those kind words!

Thank YOU

Join today!

Join today!

Join Today!

Join WSRP today!

Wisconsin Sate Roleplay is coming back to life! After a couple of months, our developers have been working on the server and making it better than it was. WSRP was deleted due to a mishap in the files. We had to start from scratch and all of our members have moved on. We are looking for new members to become apart of the WSRP family. If you’re interested, please feel free to join our discord!

Join today!

Join today!