100x1 RPG side quests - Legal and Illegal Activities with UI

@vegas91 At the same time there are 75 displayed, but there are more than 100 missions, so every time the script is restarted the displayed missions change to random ones. But 75 is always shown.

3 Likes

@dieselpowerlv Hello, Yes, the blips can be deleted. But there is only the option of YES BLIPS or NO BLIPS, not what you mention. The BLIPS function is open anyway. If you want you can configure it to your liking.

3 Likes

Maybe that should be able to be configured that how many, by default it can be 75 but able to set it to ex. 10 or 90

1 Like

Nice release good job!

2 Likes

thx!!

1 Like

you can create as many as you want, infinite

You took it personally. It was meant to be a joke.

2 Likes

I am very happy with this system

2 Likes

@vegas91 All of these are configurable in the mission files. You can even remove missions you don’t want

1 Like

Well since 05.10 im waiting for a super easy fix they dont understand that they dont gove the delete vehicle event for thebvehicles after a bad feedback they mutet me on discord so that shows

dont buy anything from here instead fixing those easy things that tales 1 min they update a haloween update to make money they give a f on customer dont buy anything here

1 Like

I was very disappointed how all activities feel quite same there is 3-4 different type of tasks spread all over the map, but it becames very boring. They should focus on adding more variety of the task instead of just delivering newspapers or doing gym task with npc. Yes Support is chatastrophic, I had no chance to contact with actual devs, the supporter told me to put my idea to suggestion (which implementation requires around 1 minute), but I havent seen that anything was implemented from that discord channel, so I dont have high hope.

1 Like

thx!!:purple_heart::purple_heart:

@R00TSRP @vegas91 Hey! I noticed you’ve created multiple accounts to post the same comments and make unfounded claims against us. This speaks volumes about your intentions.

You began spamming in the feedback channel, which is against our Terms of Service. This not only disrupts our operations, but it also bothers other clients due to the unnecessary notifications. As a result, you were muted, which is a standard procedure for anyone violating our community guidelines. Your main message wasn’t deleted; we respect all feedback, even if it’s presented in a confrontational manner.

Your portrayal of the situation is quite exaggerated. You approached us with demands, which again goes against our TOS, and we responded to you courteously. We handle a large volume of tickets and work hard to implement client suggestions. However, patience and understanding are crucial, and your interactions lacked both.

Regardless, we addressed and resolved your suggestion. The update has been rolled out.

Our sole intention is to assist all our clients, ensuring they are completely satisfied. However, we are only human. The support of over 1,000 positive feedbacks stands testament to our commitment every day

1 Like

Hey Guys of Buty i recently have bought Infinite jobs and Activities they are running on my server for 1 week now and its well made. I had some issue with the installation but Support helped me to get it running in minutes thx for the scripts and keep up with youre good work.

2 Likes

I received very good service, I also asked them to add a function for me and they did it in less than 24 hours, the support and devs are really attentive

2 Likes

One of the coolest thing i have seen in a while. I can just recommend this script to everyone who likes a good roleplay this system add so much more rp. The support is also so good. Overall 10/10 thanks Buty❤️

2 Likes

Does this include option functions for the Rewards so I could use my own exports in there? (Server sided)
For example I have an export for giving experience for our leveling system to a player.

1 Like

I want to know if I can reward the mission with items, vehicles or something else beyond the standard of giving money

1 Like

Yes, with items!

1 Like

i have a question. You can create your own quests?

1 Like

Hello, yes, infinite!