[$1] UVX Spike System - An advanced spike system

This is fivem we dont think like that . Your script is pretty identical to loafs … they both do the same thing. So if i had just like many others in this community and in the real world chance to get something for free or paid il opt for free all the time … maybe try making your more better some how

Our scripts are programmed completely different, just because my script costs money doesn’t make it worse than the free version. You may like free scripts but 99% of communities pay for scripts to give their servers a custom and unique feel. You may not want to spend money on scripts but you don’t speak for the entire community.

I’m not hating, i get what you are saying.

There is nothing custom or unique about your resource , its something that can be written in less than 10 lines of code and you are charging money for it when there are much better free alternatives. Give me 1 reason I who’d pay for your command instead of using a free script that dose the same thing better.

But it’s asset encrypted, meaning people can’t freely use it or even modify the script to better suit their servers needs. Making it inferior to the release he pointed out

how is this advanced?

You come and state the exact same thing, if you don’t want to pay for a resource. Don’t complain and instead use the free alternative. If you’re able to write the script in less than 10 lines of code, go ahead and do that and use it in your own server. No point in coming into the forums spreading negativity towards other developers.

Yes, all of my scripts are encrypted. There will be more updates coming to the script which will allow you to modify and adapt it in ways that i haven’t done. The free versions are fully open source and you’re able to use them and modify them however you want.

This is currently version 1 of the script which is in the very alpha stages, I’m still working on fixing some of the animations and other things which would allow the script to be as realistic as possible. I release my scripts early and adapt them with user feedback which is why its so simple as of now.

No point in posting something that the community dosen’t like in that case.

You post your stuff here to get the opinion of others, this is my opinion and from what I see the opinion of everyone else, instead of trying trying to prove everyone wrong maybe look into your post. If everyone is hating your post maybe there is a reason for that.

Also advertising your stuff as early / early access is agains the TOS, read them.

I understand your opinion, but everyone has mixed opinions about things people create. It’s the world, Also im not advertising it as an early access version, I’m stating that its the very first edition and the script is going to adapt. That isn’t breaking TOS of the forums. Not everyone is hating on the post because people are still purchasing it. I understand your frustration but this is going to be the final message on this post.

Been looking for a spikestrip script with longer spikes and this is probably the only one I’ve come across, can it be an item as well or is it command usage only?

1 Like

This script is identical to loaf_spikestrips which is FREE

Command usage only at the moment

So go and use that script instead of commenting

Okay. I will use the completely free and open source loaf_spikestrips then.

Thank you!

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

so the 1$ is for your updates pretty much :laughing:

this is 110% computer generated and you did not write this lol

It is not computer generated, before throwing accusations around. Look at how simple it is to program a script like this. I don’t care about making money from scripts which is why my entire line-up is below $5.