γ€Œ πŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ• 𝐂𝐒𝐭𝐲 πŸ”₯ 」#1 Strict Serious Roleplay Experience ❙ 2.0 ITW ❙ 100% LORE FRIENDLY ❙ Next Generation of FiveM Servers ❙

you aint in the city you are missing out

Best server you can play!

1 Like

Hop on and get active!

Come fly in!

Fly in today!

Come check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

Join up today!

They employ the strategy of using their Discord bots to spam established communities en masse. Evidence can be found here: https://i.gyazo.com/b260e655fb947d4eb5c2470b5d71fdfa.png

It wouldn’t be unexpected if they also used bots to artificially increase their Discord’s population.

To all: steer clear of this behavior. If this is how they feel they need to attract new players, it’s a sign that their server is of poor quality.

We want to reassure our community that we take any concerns about the legitimacy of our member base very seriously. We were recently made aware of the presence of bots associated with requests/accounts similar to the branding of the server and immediately took action to remove them from our Discord. Our team had no prior knowledge or intention of this activity and we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience it may have caused.

We can confirm that our member base is 100% legitimately grown via Social Media & legitimate marketing methods and we remain committed to ensuring the authenticity of our community, we appreciate your concerns. <3

Check us out!

check us out!

Check us out!

Check us out!

i would like to know why i was white listed please. if this is the first server I ever played.

Join up!

Depends on your application, you don’t have it. Server was public for a bit last night

Apply up in the discord!

1 Like

I"ve Applied. Thank you for the timely response.