Server Mods Not Loading on New Server

Hey Guys,

I recently switched from a server on my pc to a server through ■■■■■■■ Server’s and I am having an issue where my mods are not loading, in turn I thought maybe my folder was corrupt so I put it in the test server on my pc and everything loaded fine. I’ve cleared cache, submitted a ticket (they told me to consult here), I have even gone as far as setting up a server through a different pc and it worked there. Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to fix it?

Thanks

@BarbarousMango said in Server Mods Not Loading on New Server:

Hey Guys,

I recently switched from a server on my pc to a server through ■■■■■■■ Server’s and I am having an issue where my mods are not loading, in turn I thought maybe my folder was corrupt so I put it in the test server on my pc and everything loaded fine. I’ve cleared cache, submitted a ticket (they told me to consult here), I have even gone as far as setting up a server through a different pc and it worked there. Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to fix it?

Thanks

Specify ‘mods’ please.

Cars and peds, ■■■■■■■ wrote a script for it and seems to be working as of 11 pm CST (Oct. 8)