Plans for FiveReborn?

Hey Guys,
at first I would say you’ve done a very good job, and I’m proud to be a part of the it.
But there is one simple question I’ve got.

What are the future plans for FiveReborn?
Have you any Roadmap or something else?

Currently there is a hugh amount of mods upcoming and I guess no of them is really dominating “the market”.
So I guess it would be nice of you if you maybe give the community some information about your plans :slight_smile:

I agree with that

Was about to open a topic with the same question

Well. There are two types of mods out there. The one who use the old FiveM Framework (which has a hardcoded player limit of 32 and other nasty bugs) and the other who uses an own system without mods and ai just an empty world like MTA or SAMP. But they don’t have any restrictions like a player limit on the server and have a good native system and more scripting languages.

@Trust37 said in Plans for FiveReborn?:

Well. There are two types of mods out there. The one who use the old FiveM Framework (which has a hardcoded player limit of 32 and other nasty bugs)…
Are you drunk.

And which is which? And what are the plans.

@Trust37 I know some Information of you but don’t have to much hope for them because there are some mods which hasn’t any progress since 3 month or the Developers already shut down the project like GTA:MP (which had the most progress for my opinion)
Also you do not need some more coding languages for a multiplayer mod because Lua is a very good, easy to learn and stable language.

FiveReborn and MultiFive are still the only mods which now have a reached the state of “playable” but it is the same mod I guess and someone gain code from the other but I don’t know exactly “how?” “why?” and less “who?” had build the first mod with the old FiveM Framework because this OpenSource.

And also it doesn’t matter.

I guess would be as nice from the developers to answer this questions or give some information for what are the plans for the future. Because I’m not the only one who is interested in.

Maybe the @Moderator or the @Developer could give us more information about that?

The original developer for the framework/mod FiveReborn is made of (FiveM/CitizenFX) has gotten a cease-and-desist, as well as the GTA:MP devs. If FiveReborn has devs at the level of GTA:MP or FiveM, things should be able to move forward, otherwise it’s pretty much a dead end.

:fallen_leaf:

I’m a little bit afraid that we are not getting any informationen by them.
For my opinion only a “we are working on bugfixes and there will be an update next week”, will be fine but currently hm I guess the developers have not that interesst to go forward with this mod

@Trust37 said in Plans for FiveReborn?:

Well. There are two types of mods out there. The one who use the old FiveM Framework (which has a hardcoded player limit of 32 and other nasty bugs) and the other who uses an own system without mods and ai just an empty world like MTA or SAMP. But they don’t have any restrictions like a player limit on the server and have a good native system and more scripting languages.

Nasty bugs? Jeez, it’s almost like something that was dubbed as “pre-alpha” has bugs. Who would have thought?

Are we really going to bring the JavaScript vs Lua argument here. Because I can tell you for a fact, Lua is much better. We don’t need Chrome’s V8 engine, Node.js or the npm system. They just create a performance overhead that can be avoided simply by using integrated Lua with C/C++. I can also guarantee that if they get like 64 players on a server, they will have problems. SA:MP had similar problems, so did MTA. I don’t see how they would be an exception. Isn’t it also funny how they haven’t released their “new and improved” version?

Shit talk FiveReborn all you like, but they’re doing much better than those brain dead cunts at MultiFive who can’t string a coherent sentence together.

Are there any plans for updating the main executable to something more modern? It’d make a bunch more .asi mods compatible I reckon.

Well, at least mine.