Assertion Error!

Hello Guys i am having a bit difficulty starting the server up whenever i join a server this error pops up and whenever i try to login to my server same thing pops up any help??!

GTA V version? 1.0.678.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 7
Error screenshot► Below
GTA V folder screenshot Below
FiveReborn client folder screenshot Below
CitizinFX.log► pic Below
.dmp files

Error Pic
alt text

GTA V Files
alt text

Log►
alt text

come on now @CrazyGamer , you have to test things first. and check this to
http://www.fivereborn.com/topic/915/new-error-bug-format
and
http://www.fivereborn.com/topic/198/troubleshooting-frequently-asked-questions-f-a-q

so good luck ask if did not find a solution.

Bro i am not even gonna joke i did watched those Threads but no help anyways i have reinstalled the game let’s see how it goes!!

EDITED► Still the same error!!

Well Assertion Error i fixed while downgrading my GTA V version to match up with fivereborn but whenever i join my own server it says this … i can tell i am missing some files but like i have all the updates but i think downgrading to the older version is the issue cause then i have not all the DLC but if i updraged it again i will have the assertion error again lol what should i do FML xD

alt text

@CrazyGamer said in Assertion Error!!:

Well Assertion Error i fixed while downgrading my GTA V version to match up with fivereborn but whenever i join my own server it says this … i can tell i am missing some files but like i have all the updates but i think downgrading to the older version is the issue cause then i have not all the DLC but if i updraged it again i will have the assertion error again lol what should i do FML xD

???

First make sure you have a clean installation of GTA V - fully updated.
Since you use or used modifications in the past there are still leftovers left in your GTA V folder, like dinput8.dll.

Re-install the client when you made sure you have a clean GTA V.

Try again.

@Boss said in Assertion Error!!:

@CrazyGamer said in Assertion Error!!:

???

First make sure you have a clean installation of GTA V - fully updated.
Since you use or used modifications in the past there are still leftovers left in your GTA V folder, like dinput8.dll.

Re-install the client when you made sure you have a clean GTA V.

Try again.

Problem solved Thanks for the help!! :slight_smile:

No problem!