Crash After Death In Server

Not sure what to do about this but as my friend & I were playing around with Police Mod 2.0 and a couple other mods (Listed below) I was struck by a vehicle on the freeway after trying to cross the road to respond to a situation and my game froze. No error appeared. Once my game unfroze in the top left it said my friend & I timed out and then the server crashed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@Ben-Sylingo said in Crash After Death In Server:

Not sure what to do about this but as my friend & I were playing around with Police Mod 2.0 and a couple other mods (Listed below) I was struck by a vehicle on the freeway after trying to cross the road to respond to a situation and my game froze. No error appeared. Once my game unfroze in the top left it said my friend & I timed out and then the server crashed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

“couple other mods” … maybe some of these mods are not fully compatible with FiveR?

“The server crashed” ?

@Boss @Tusticles

Once killed the remaining alive player would receive a username timed out you timed out kind of msg and the server would freeze and not allow us to enter without a red square. We simply fix it by restarting it.

Mods we use:
Enhanced Reborn
Open Interiors
Player Location Display
Spikes
Trainer V
Police Mod 2.0
Stance
Rappel
Fix Wheel Turn Back
Knockout
NativeUI

any custom resources on the server?

@Ben-Sylingo Other people are experiencing this exact problem (hbk, me, others). I have noticed everyone who reported this seem to be using multiple mods so I intend to test vanilla + enhanced trainer to see if it makes any difference.

police mod 2.0 will work but it will have errors as u stated.
All i can tell you is to delete the cache files in ur fivereborn folder or whatever folder ur fivereborn is in and try again.

@Tusticles
By custom resources I’m guessing you mean custom vehicles & map?
No, we run vanilla GTA V vehicles and the Los Santos default map. All the additions you see above is what’s on the server.

@Loque
Sweet man! Tell me what happens & if you get it fixed.

@lordsp1ce
Deleting cache files is something we have been doing often and doesn’t seem to be working.

The question is, have you tried without any plugins?

We took out most mods and tested using only Police Mod and latest Enhanced Reborn. Unfortunately we still had the problem of getting booted out of a network session upon death.

its something with policemod , but not with police mod, is the server obituary, i had to make a new one to be compatible with policemod but since they blacklisted the NATIVUI DB, the police mod is not working no more so you can remove the policemod and play with civs.

And thanks devs, i allready fixed one off you shit, you blocked the policemod working one time, you had to do it second time? SCrew you kanerps.

@kanersps

@hbk. said in Crash After Death In Server:

its something with policemod , but not with police mod, is the server obituary, i had to make a new one to be compatible with policemod but since they blacklisted the NATIVUI DB, the police mod is not working no more so you can remove the policemod and play with civs.

And thanks devs, i allready fixed one off you shit, you blocked the policemod working one time, you had to do it second time? SCrew you kanerps.

Lol, seems like your a special kind of smart :slight_smile:

ok if you didn’t do that tell me why all the scripts that require nativeui are not working no more? Or why policemod is not working no more? i mean you are only responding to my reply and i am asking myslelf why don’t you help them so they can have a decent thing, they are not asking for ragehook impementation or something like that. Instead off saying that i am a special kind of smart you can say something usefull about the topic

well RIP policemod

If you want policemod to work properly you might want to contact the person who created it; Dehan.

Locked, since this isn’t about the topic anymore.